Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

The ultimate trolls!

I do remember at the memorial after the massacre the French President Hollande was meeting the staff who did not go in that day.

They were laughing their heads off, this was literally a day or two after their colleagues had been brutally murdered. They said they were laughing because Hollande had bird droppings on his shoulder, very strange behavior from a wbunch of 40 year olds.

Here's the video, look at the man with the moustache and the woman next to him, dying with laughter:

Edited by Ranvir

11 hours ago, Ranvir said:

The ultimate trolls!

I do remember at the memorial after the massacre the French President Hollande was meeting the staff who did not go in that day.

They were laughing their heads off, this was literally a day or two after their colleagues had been brutally murdered. They said they were laughing because Hollande had bird droppings on his shoulder, very strange behavior from a wbunch of 40 year olds.

Here's the video, look at the man with the moustache and the woman next to him, dying with laughter:

It screams CRISIS ACTORS. Nothing from the news can be taken at face value. I've gone one step and avoid TV at all costs

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@Ranvir@Jimmy Cliff crisis actors coming up

Yep I've seen this one before. The Sandy Hook massacre was obviously staged. Look up Noah Pozner, a child who they claimed died in the shooting. Then his picture showed up at a candlelight vigil in the Peshawar school shooting. So he died twice, once in America and once in Pakistan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.paperblog.com/bbc-admits-but-will-not-investigate-why-pic-of-sandy-hook-s-noah-pozner-is-among-peshawar-massacre-victims-1107015/amp

I've seen interviews with his so called mother, she is as bad an actor as the guy above.

Never trust the media!

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Yep I've seen this one before. The Sandy Hook massacre was obviously staged. Look up Noah Pozner, a child who they claimed died in the shooting. Then his picture showed up at a candlelight vigil in the Peshawar school shooting. So he died twice, once in America and once in Pakistan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.paperblog.com/bbc-admits-but-will-not-investigate-why-pic-of-sandy-hook-s-noah-pozner-is-among-peshawar-massacre-victims-1107015/amp

I've seen interviews with his so called mother, she is as bad an actor as the guy above.

Never trust the media!

WTH, the clip is in repeat mode and not coming into character. Did I miss something? This conspiracy theory has been there since the

day of the shooting. They can't stage so many deaths. It's highly impossible. Truthers says even 9/11 and Moon landing is staged,

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

WTH, the clip is in repeat mode and not coming into character. Did I miss something? This conspiracy theory has been there since the

day of the shooting. They can't stage so many deaths. It's highly impossible. Truthers says even 9/11 and Moon landing is staged,

So how did Noah Pozner die in both Sandy Hook and Peshawar?

Does the interview of that father look real? He is literally laughing and his kid has been murdered just a few hours ago. Also look at the interview of Noah Pozner's mother, it is not how you expect a grief stricken parent to react.

There was another video where a journalist got shot dead live on air a few years ago. The gunman must've shot her at least 6 times at close distance and she still managed to run quite a lot. One of the bystanders was also shot at point blank range but she claimed to play dead by staying silent. How do you stay silent when shot that closely by a powerful gun?

There are a lot of fake events. You can't believe everything the government or media tells you.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:44 AM, Ranvir said:

So how did Noah Pozner die in both Sandy Hook and Peshawar?

Does the interview of that father look real? He is literally laughing and his kid has been murdered just a few hours ago. Also look at the interview of Noah Pozner's mother, it is not how you expect a grief stricken parent to react.

There was another video where a journalist got shot dead live on air a few years ago. The gunman must've shot her at least 6 times at close distance and she still managed to run quite a lot. One of the bystanders was also shot at point blank range but she claimed to play dead by staying silent. How do you stay silent when shot that closely by a powerful gun?

There are a lot of fake events. You can't believe everything the government or media tells you.

These are uncomfortable questions for those who believe in the media from day one. So much so that they will defend these news articles even if they are fake. I have a friend who is like this. He came up with an absurd logic of defending these fake news by saying the video is fake. I said it came on CNN live telecast and was captured by someone watching TV.

It was also on CNN official youtube page earlier but they have edited the laughing portion out of the video. You can see the comments on CNN official youtube video which say why that laughing portion was cut out. Almost every single comment was about that. It was from one of those commentors who posted a link to the full video. Apart from CNN cutting the video, even youtube is censoring these videos under some guise of hate speech, etc. So some of them are using bitchute and other video platforms now.

On 9/3/2020 at 2:29 AM, coffee_rules said:

Dude you are like my friend who defends mainstream media. Why are you worried about the clip being on repeat mode. Pay attention to the video itself. Why is a father laughing in the background when his supposed child got murdered. Also put yourselves on the shoes of a grieving father. Would he be on camera to talk about his child's death rather than I don't know GRIEVING. Even the words he uses was scripted and fake. Nobody would say "my family is one of the families that lost A child yesterday". In fact if he was actually grieving and did manage to have time for an interview, he would say my child died yesterday (and not A child) and other people's children would come after that (or he may not even say it as he is focused only on his own). Forget that. If you think a supposed father laughing after his supposed son's death is normal, I don't have anything to say on that matter.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:42 AM, Real McCoy said:

Dude you are like my friend who defends mainstream media. Why are you worried about the clip being on repeat mode. Pay attention to the video itself. Why is a father laughing in the background when his supposed child got murdered. Also put yourselves on the shoes of a grieving father. Would he be on camera to talk about his child's death rather than I don't know GRIEVING. Even the words he uses was scripted and fake. Nobody would say "my family is one of the families that lost A child yesterday". In fact if he was actually grieving and did manage to have time for an interview, he would say my child died yesterday (and not A child) and other people's children would come after that (or he may not even say it as he is focused only on his own). Forget that. If you think a supposed father laughing after his supposed son's death is normal, I don't have anything to say on that matter.

So, we now have a rule book on how to grieve? Some people use laugh to hide grief. I am not saying he is not fake, but that video is not proof of hoax. I have seen live coverage during the event. 26 people died! If it is a hoax, how did they manage to stage 26 deaths? I think 6 adults died. They had lives. Pictures, vacations, FB accounts etc, you can’t stage that. 

I had watched the Pozner Mom video and turned it off. She was too comfortable talking about her dead kid who was killed. I wouldn’t even think of willing to do that. In US, a lot of Dems and Republicans are activists as well. After 9/11, a lot of grieving families formed associations and had legal representations to influence national policy. Likewise, these two could be activists on left side to influence gun control policy. OR   It seemed staged, they could be crisis actors representing the grieving victims, but others who chose to grieve alone, you  can’t club them all to be all hoax. Laughing in the video seems odd, but it is not a a clear cut verdict. 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So, we now have a rule book on how to grieve? Some people use laugh to hide grief. I am not saying he is not fake, but that video is not proof of hoax. I have seen live coverage during the event. 26 people died! If it is a hoax, how did they manage to stage 26 deaths? I think 6 adults died. They had lives. Pictures, vacations, FB accounts etc, you can’t stage that. 

I had watched the Pozner Mom video and turned it off. She was too comfortable talking about her dead kid who was killed. I wouldn’t even think of willing to do that. In US, a lot of Dems and Republicans are activists as well. After 9/11, a lot of grieving families formed associations and had legal representations to influence national policy. Likewise, these two could be activists on left side to influence gun control policy. OR   It seemed staged, they could be crisis actors representing the grieving victims, but others who chose to grieve alone, you  can’t club them all to be all hoax. Laughing in the video seems odd, but it is not a a clear cut verdict. 

Normally people dont laugh like that when they are grieving. I haven't heard of anybody who laugh to hide grief. Are we living in bizzarro world or what? I like how you put exclamation points to declare people "died" :lol: trying to convince me. Why? So you have seen live coverage? I guess that makes it true, huh? So tomorrow they declare on national news that coffee is a psychopath and needs to be reported. I guess you will believe it and turn yourself in :laugh:That is what me and @Ranvir are saying these reports are made up. Any pictures or facebook posts can be faked.

People who own TV channels found out that people are looking into internet and social media because they don't trust news. And BTW TV channels are owned by 3 or 4 big conglomerates who are kinda related in a way. That's why the same news is regurgitated on local channels whether it be FOX, CBS, etc. So they buy or strike deals with FB, youtube to put the same news there. Why does CNN or BBC have an official youtube channel if people are still watching news on TV.

How did you come to the conclusion that people actually died. Were you in the neighborhood or working in the school when this happened. Like I said if you still believe that this sandy hook thing happened after I posted that video, I have nothing to say

@Real McCoy There are two sides of perception of a story that is played on TV. I don’t think it is a hoax based on two TV clips, while agree it is odd. I was put off by the CNN shows at that time interviewing grieving moms to push a political agenda. That TV act If you draw a conclusion , fine , I don’t think so. So let it be. I don’t believe in many conspiracy theories, like 9/11 being a Jewish conspiracy, etc. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@Real McCoy There are two sides of perception of a story that is played on TV. I don’t think it is a hoax based on two TV clips, while agree it is odd. I was put off by the CNN shows at that time interviewing grieving moms to push a political agenda. That TV act If you draw a conclusion , fine , I don’t think so. So let it be. I don’t believe in many conspiracy theories, like 9/11 being a Jewish conspiracy, etc. 

Based on my observations, all american and european tv shows including news is propaganda. 24 hours news coverage was started in the west. So no matter when the TV is on, its always propaganda. These people have the nerve to question Chinese propaganda like they are somehow more balanced in their view point. Actually western propaganda is more dangerous because more people believe it whereas Chinese people know their govt is lying to them but act subservient. Indians and bakis also made propaganda but they were silly and usually made fun of. But right now we are also improving with the advance of technology.

You shouldn't believe in any conspiracy theories but should pay heed to them rather than just denying it right off the bat. It has become such a mind war that there are paid disinfo agents like Alex Jones and david Icke to twist people who don't trust the news. Hence weird conspiracies like aliens and reptilian shape shifters, etc.

I wouldn't rule out the jews 911 theory. Jews are a powerful group. They have the money and have influence in finance, politics, news, hollywood, legal field, military, etc. They are about 1% of the american population but represent these fields in higher number and also the most highest spots. One has to wonder ISIS in all its jew hate, has never threatened isreal but has conducted ethnic cleansing of all minority groups in the muslim world and displaced several into europe and america causing friction among the locals.

jews have been kicked out more than 100 times in the last millenium. they claim antisemitism but is it so? there is no smoke without fire. its a bit like dara hua musalman theory in India. I would say musalman theory is more valid than the antisemitism theory. Either way they are similar in the way they kill their animals (cut throat while they are still alive and conscious and letting the blood go out). I watched a kosher slaughter of a cow but couldn't watch it after a few seconds in :((I'm no angel but these guys who do it on some religious grounds are lower than other humans. yet they act like they are over other humans.

Muslims call others kafirs (unbelievers) and are brutal against the latter when they are in power. If said kafir converts, then they are treated better. Yet they fade in comparison to the Jews. Jews book is the talmud and it supercedes what christians call the old testament or torah. Jews call others as goy and goyim in plural which means cattle in their language. With that mentality, how would you think their outlook on life and other people would be.