ICF SS League: Tri series ODI's

sabby in knowledgable but he'll be nervous about his debut. Too much blood pressure playing SS like u said earlier. We experienced SS will definately take advantage with mind games :evil:
Unlike you who is in permanent decline I will peak right at time for world cup and make name at biggest stage away from home while you you limp towards your eventual retirement from a formats of ss .. Just wtf did I wrote I need help :((
Unlike you who is in permanent decline I will peak right at time for world cup and make name at biggest stage away from home while you you limp towards your eventual retirement from a formats of ss .. Just wtf did I wrote I need help :((
:hysterical: no not world cup. plenty of people expecting u to perform now given how much u know. my mind games will work damnit! Im gonna put so much weight of expectation on u u will flop :hehe:
sabby in knowledgable but he'll be nervous about his debut. Too much blood pressure playing SS like u said earlier. We experienced SS will definately take advantage with mind games :evil:
:yousuck: he is the one who started LKC trend on ICF by winning it last time around his debut SS :hysterical: