The Australian Open 2015

zep1706

I would love to see Djokovic win this one. He is in the top league of tennis players of this century along with Rafa and Federer and current count of his majors doesn't do justice to the fact how good a player he is. He should end his career with a count of 10+.
He loses too many GS finals for my liking,needs to improve on that

So Novak ties Lendl, Connors, Rosewell and Agassi. I think that is brilliant, he's probably going to end up above 3 of those if he does nothing for the rest of his career. But he needs to win 1 more slam to put him above Lendel, goes without saying 9 is better than 8.

Congrats to Novak. They both played amazing first two sets. Andy was brilliant in first 2 sets and it one could not really make a difference between the two that time. But Djokovic showed great composure and patience in long rallies starting 3rd set and this is where Murray fell. Mentally, Murray lost at the start of 4th when Djokovic broke him amd he just started playing totally opposite to what he was playing in the first two set. First two sets lasted about 2 and half hour and the last two about and hour in totsl together, which clearly shows how one player kept his cool and got better of the other as game progresed.

It is always fascinating to watch Djokovic, Murray, Nadal, Federer playing each other. For the first two sets, this match lived up to every expectation. After the third set though, it looked like Murray just tried to throw in the kitchen sink, but nothing worked for him. In the end, the Djoker prevails again in Australia. Fantastic win! Congrats!! I would love to see somebody displace Nadal at the French Open this year, I am hoping that the Djoker does it this time.