ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

OK. So how are the prices of the players decided and do the players actually get paid that price or is it just a virtual budget of 5 billion (as in you don't actually have to pay anything apart from the 100 billion initial entrance cost)?
Base prices will set for each category of players based on their previous SS performances and yeah they will be paid that amount plus a share in winnings if that team wins
Base prices will set for each category of players based on their previous SS performances and yeah they will be paid that amount plus a share in winnings if that team wins
OK thanks. So far I've seen 4 game modes: Superselector Superselector with auction Superselection with auction of ICF members Stock exchange Complicated stuff...
OK thanks. So far I've seen 4 game modes: Superselector Superselector with auction Superselection with auction of ICF members Stock exchange Complicated stuff...
There is more..Pick the winners, Match prediction game,lottery and live bets :secret:
@Strike - a lot of new members have joined since this competition was done the last time so I would suggest that you add a sort of ques-ans thing in the OP (like G92 does with his Stock Exchange) so there's less confusion for people who haven't played it before.
Added..Hope it's clear :dance:
StriKe ki to khaa ma khaa me watt lagnewaali hai :haha: Lage raho StriKe bhai :giggle:
:dontknow: :hmmmm:
I am in though not clear about rules yet... :nervous:
So..Have you decided?
paid for ownership :icflove:
Got it :two_thumbs_up:
Oh so this is the one where we own SS players? Then where is the one where we buy actual cricket players? I am confused lol.
Nanda's Auction started by gaurav is where you buy actual players. So are you in as player or owner?
I'm in as an owner.
:two_thumbs_up: