Afridi uses the 'N' word (probably)

Shahid Afridi ✔ @SAfridiOfficial With due reportof word uttering yesterday in bw the matchwhile mentioning with Tks toNicholas, not anyother slangword to make any confusion. ----------------- WTF is he saying :hysterical:
that is exactly what goes on his mind while he is batting this is zulqarnain level
Shahid Afridi ✔ @SAfridiOfficial With due reportof word uttering yesterday in bw the matchwhile mentioning with Tks toNicholas, not anyother slangword to make any confusion. ----------------- WTF is he saying :hysterical:
eead46af92d3a19bfe4d3ac9c66cb7d8.jpg Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Let me translate: With a report of uttering of a slang word, yesterday in between [Tks, V] the match, while mentioning, "Thanks to Nicholas", it was not any other slang word, not to create any confusion.
Let me translate: With a report of uttering of a slang word, yesterday in the match, while mentioning "Thanks to Nicholas", it was not any other slang word, not to create any confusion.
You speak Afridi :woot: ? Afridi-speak is a meme crying out for some attention. "mah n**ga, my catheter, my khussi )
bw (black-white, bandwagon, backwaters, IDK WTH it means, so ignore it for now)
between ?
This is funnier than the actual video. LEGEND.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: