sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

Nowhere did I say that he doesn't deserve time in jail. I'm just saying he isn't a bad guy IMO.
I agree... But i believe he has changed after that accident.. He was a big drinker and smoker back then.. but then this incident happened and then his dad really forced/worked with him to get out of that .. and he became a better person. I also think that one of his big lawyers/advisors told him to start 'Being Human' to change his image which could eventually help in court cases.

I agree... But i believe he has changed after that accident.. He was a big drinker and smoker back then.. but then this incident happened and then his dad really forced/worked with him to get out of that .. and he became a better person. I also think that one of his big lawyers/advisors told him to start 'Being Human' to change his image which could eventually help in court cases.
Sorry to say but if he really was feeling guilty then he should have helped those persons affected by accident directly or indirectly.Wherever they are called on TV they are just asking for financial help which , Salman could have given them directl;y or indirectly

Even prosecution lawyers were saying before today that he had a fair chance of getting bail because generally in such cases bail is given pending appeal. Agreed. Fast tracking should not have been done but there's also the other side of the coin in terms of being a celebrity - this has been a very, very rare hit and run case where the accused has been charged with homicide and that too happened at a later stage. Would probably not have happened if it wasn't a high profile case. I'm quite sure that Salman Khan was driving the car that day and for that he certainly should be punished but some people seem intent on seeing him punished only for committing a crime while being a celebrity. And they also want his family/friends/colleagues not to support him at this time - quite unreasonable IMO. When his lawyers and supporters bring up his charity work to say that he should get less punishment (a view with which I strongly disagree BTW - such things should have no bearing on the case/punishment IMO) then many people are ready to outrage but when he (and some other actors) are caught in a blackbuck case (when there are hundreds of incidents of poaching in India, especially in National Parks where there is supposedly security, every year and hardly any of them are caught or brought to court) then people don't say that these cases went to court because such famous people were involved...in case of famous people most of the time the outrage happens only when you think they are getting benefits because of being famous but not when they have to pay the price for being famous.
It's not that people want him punished badly because he is a celebrity. People want him punished because he has ruined the lives of many innocent people in order to save himself from conviction. It's not just the people he ran over who are affected, it's their entire families, who will have to suffer serious mental anguish. OK. Lots of people flout rules and drive under the influence. He may not have wanted to run over those people but this guy, with a supposed heart of gold, was callous enough to flee the scene after running over unsuspecting people. On top of that, he forced his driver to commit perjury and ruined his life as well. I personally don't think he should receive extra judicial punishment for being famous. But he must be thrown behind bars, eventually. If his supposed well-wishers really wished him well, they would've had the honesty to tell him that he is dead wrong and that he should take accountability for his crime, rather than having a public out-pour of sympathy for 'heart of gold' Bhai. It's what I would want my well-wishers to do if I were to ever err in life.

I am sure most Pakistanis think Osama' date=' Lakhvi n Dawood are not bad guys either. No wonder they all r protected by their judiciary, people, army n government[/quote'] Well if the Indian media has brainwashed you to believe that then I cannot help.

Well if the Indian media has brainwashed you to believe that then I cannot help.
HAHAHAHA some things don't change. and then some Pakistanis claim that plz don't stereotype us of being terrorists n Taliban sympathizers. If u think its media that is brainwashing the world that Osama, Lakhvi n Dawood are *****h0les n terrorists, tera kuch nahi ho sakta

HAHAHAHA some things don't change. and then some Pakistanis claim that plz don't stereotype us of being terrorists n Taliban sympathizers. If u think its media that is brainwashing the world that Osama, Lakhvi n Dawood are *****h0les n terrorists, tera kuch nahi ho sakta
Well done for repeating to me what I said to you. How original. But it would help if you had comprehension skills. Who denies that Osama etc. are not terrorists? And Dawood is Indian last time I checked. No one gives crap about him in Pakistan.

Well done for repeating to me what I said to you. How original. But it would help if you had comprehension skills. Who denies that Osama etc. are not terrorists? And Dawood is Indian last time I checked. No one gives crap about him in Pakistan.
Never mind. U r just a retard who has no idea wtf he is talking about. Not gonna waste my energy on u

Why?They are his friends and are supporting him.
Check each statement, of course they are free to have an opinion but when people are happy that a person has been let go because he "rules fridays" then its a serious question about intelligence and the reason behind their support.
Sajid Khan @SimplySajidK: "@BeingSalmanKhan bollywood,fans and his critics will all have to agree to this..Salman Rules Fridays...im very happy for the khan family.."
Daisy Shah @ShahDaisy25: "The kindness of a man has been judged by the god himself... Good deeds never go in vain. Thank you 1 n all for the prayers n love."
Kindness of a man who left 4 people under his SUV :cantstop: What people are stating here is not that Salman is getting away because he is a celebrity, people are seeing how pathetic the judicial system is where a man can get away for more than a decade after crushing four people under his car. No one is saying that Salman khan has bribed courts, even though he has received special treatment at times. He has done what anybody who has money and power will do to avoid jail. Yes, his friends are supporting him but most people tweeting to support him are the ones who publicly want to be associated as "freinds" of salman. Plus most of the tweets are disgusting.

Well if the Indian media has brainwashed you to believe that then I cannot help.
BTW is he wrong to state that Dawood, Lakhwi and Osama have either been protected or are being protected in Pakistan? Just tell me if he is wrong, wasnt Osama living in cantonment area and has Dawood lived freely in Karachi and very recently his son/daughter married Miandad's Son/daughter? How is he wrong?

look at these bastards: Rishi Kapoor @chintskap: "Back. Welcome reprieve for Salman. Unprecedented reaction to this news.Was wondering mere Twitter wapis aane pe Kya 1/100th% reaction hoga?" Sajid Khan @SimplySajidK: "@BeingSalmanKhan bollywood,fans and his critics will all have to agree to this..Salman Rules Fridays...im very happy for the khan family.." Ameesha Patel @ameesha_patel: "So happppppy to hear the good news that @BeingSalmanKhan has got bail . Prayers of all have been answered" Daisy Shah @ShahDaisy25: "The kindness of a man has been judged by the god himself... Good deeds never go in vain. Thank you 1 n all for the prayers n love." Amrita Rao @AmritaRao: "Immaculate coverage by@TimesNow Arnab Goswami & fellow journalists on min to min updates of th hearing.. Happy for @BeingSalmanKhan & fmily" King Mika Singh @MikaSingh: "Agar dua dil se ho toh zarur puri hoti hai .... Thanx to all @BeingSalmanKhan fans for their prayers and good wishes ...I'm sooooooo happy:)" disgusting
Yuck

Support is fine, but sympathy is not. Here, like with all our politicians convictions, Salman is getting great deal of sympathy for killing a person. Now, that's completely illogical. When he getting bail today is perceived as a good news or justice served, it shows how immature and sentimental the general public is, including our Bollywood industry. Our bollywood industry reacted similarly with Sanjay Dutt incident. I believe only Nana Patekar agreed with his jail sentence, so I have deep respect for him.
Was this an intentional killing? People here are sounding like he is a hardcore criminal and people should hate him.

For a common man' date=' when the appeal to a higher court is made, before it comes to hearing in the HC, no bail is given and you will have to rot in jail from the sentence given by the lower court. HC suspending the lower court sentence is per procedure. But, why does HC go out of the way to bring the appeal for hearing in a matter of 2 days and suspend the sentence? The fast tracking for the celebrity is what one is crying about.[/quote'] There are always pros and cons for being a celebrity. If he was a common man, no one would have cared and now whole country has an eye on it. It has become a matter of national debate. Only because he is a celebrity. Hit and run cases happen daily in India, how many media covers or people take interest in? People are treating him like a hardcore criminal.

The most bizarre defense is ' salman is a great guy and look how much charity he does'. Malinda gates is doing so much more for child health in India than Salman and all his so-called well wishers combine can do. Does this mean she is allowed to get drunk, and sexually assault a random homeless child?

The most bizarre defense is ' salman is a great guy and look how much charity he does'. Malinda gates is doing so much more for child health in India than Salman and all his so-called well wishers combine can do. Does this mean she is allowed to get drunk, and sexually assault a random homeless child?
There was no charity when this case happened, so, this is a very argument and no amount charity should affect the law.

People are saying if it was in US' date=' he would have been reprieved after 10 years of social service that he has done.[/quote'] In the US he would have been booked for at least 20 years in 2002-2003. 1. Driving under the influence 2. Driving without a license 3. Speeding 4. Murder 5. Driving with intent to kill 6. Running away from the scene 7. Trying to twist the law and countless lies These are the only ones I can think of but they would have charged him on 30 counts easy! Yes, social service helps reduce the penalty in certain cases but it would not help in this case especially after trying to twist the law by making the driver confess wrongly. There are cases where you'd think the accused don't get convicted because of unclear evidence and lack of witnesses. In this case, there is plenty of both.

India is a shyt country. Rich and the powerful get away with murder (no pun intended). India only has rich ancient history, but nothing else is worth talking about. Bollywood is utter trash. I feel ashamed of myself that I used to watch this tripe many years back. There is no value of human life, especially if you are not well off. The moral fabric of the country is weak. I can't imagine how we produced scores of respected leaders, freedom fighters, literary giants and genuine religious figures (not god men) during the British era. Feck Salman Khan, feck his fans and the sycophants that are licking his bawls for some favor and the cowards that are staying silent because of fear of any backlash.

India is a shyt country. Rich and the powerful get away with murder (no pun intended). India only has rich ancient history, but nothing else is worth talking about. Bollywood is utter trash. I feel ashamed of myself that I used to watch this tripe many years back. There is no value of human life especially if you not well off. Feck Salman Khan, feck his fans and the sycophants that are licking his bawls for some favor and the cowards that are staying silent because of fear of any backlash.
+1