Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

yep they do .. so do chelsea and city and if they players do not make first team they sell them and fund first team transfers .. this is what you have to do in era of ffp and big teams will only control more and more talent .. united are one of best at it and should stick to that :winky:
Yeah but then all those quotes of "it takes time to build a team" come out. Impatient fans want titles like in past now! :hitler: Though yeah it ruins whole balance so that won't work either. We should atleast aim for FA cup next year :giggle:

Yeah but then all those quotes of "it takes time to build a team" come out. Impatient fans want titles like in past now! :hitler: Though yeah it ruins whole balance so that won't work either. We should atleast aim for FA cup next year :giggle:
title will be city's this year .. they are gonna get new midfielder and bully everyone :cantstop:

btw real are highest earning club because they are huge in south american market (spanish speaking ) and are biggest club in world but they are not really best club in world and that is my point .
Agreed. Well they'd wanna keep buying the most famous players to maintain that status, if they only bought talented less known names they would not be earning so much $$.

Ferguson never let anyone win the league more than once in a row until Mourinho came :fear:
it will be close..not saying they will walk away but that team wants to dominate football world badly and they will break all rules and sign huge players (going for pogba now ) i can totally see them getting 2 players who lift the team to next level ..just like what chelsea did last year..

Agreed. Well they'd wanna keep buying the most famous players to maintain that status, if they only bought talented less known names they would not be earning so much $$.
barca earn almost as much and spend as much .my problem is how they spend it and break things which are working in team just to fit in one more galactico per year .. barca spend money on suarez and broke records and also neymar but they also bought players like rakitic to keep balance in midfield after xavi declined on other hand real got rid of ozil for no damn reason .. never really replaced xabi alonso and were in the end forced to play ramos there:hysterical:

I just do not see the point of di Maria Not great finishet not really out of world at taking on players and loses ball so many times .. He has also been bad at crossing and corners and yes I know can sometimes have magical long pass but its very rare ..