The French Open 2015

Cricketics

It panned out as I thought' date='feeling good for stan,he thoroughly deserves it a.fed got bonned today!![/quote'] The way Stan played today he can even beat Djokovic/Nadal. I wouldn't be surprised if Stan ends up winning the whole thing.

Excited for Djokovic vs Nadal XLIV tomorrow. Djokovic is the favorite but you never know. It is hard to ignore what Nadal has done on Chatrier in the last 10 years. Either way hope it is a close match and it lives up to the hype.

The way Stan played today he can even beat Djokovic/Nadal. I wouldn't be surprised if Stan ends up winning the whole thing.
That'd be something!! Thing is,with his recent wins over nadal and Djokovic ,the mental block is finished,the outcome of the finals will depend on his racquet.still Djokovic looks the favorite

That'd be something!! Thing is' date='with his recent wins over nadal and Djokovic ,the mental block is finished,the outcome of the finals will depend on his racquet.still Djokovic looks the favorite[/quote'] Stan has to play lights out for 3 full sets to win, which is something he's done a few times but not often back to back. Part of the reason why he's only got 1 slam only. I don't think you can say it's only on his racquet, the H2Hs are so lopsided that it says they know how to cope with his heavy hitting.

Gotta feeling nadal will step up tomorrow and it'll be a 5 setter where he'll eventually lose
Interesting, from the majority of comments I've read and heard it's people thinking either a Novak win in 3/4 sets or Nadal in 5. Not many think Nadal will win quick based on form.

Interesting' date=' from the majority of comments I've read and heard it's people thinking either a Novak win in 3/4 sets or Nadal in 5. Not many think Nadal will win quick based on form.[/quote'] I tend to agree. It will only go to a 5th set if Nadal is playing well and in that case he would be tough to beat. I think Novak will take this in 4.

I tend to agree. It will only go to a 5th set if Nadal is playing well and in that case he would be tough to beat. I think Novak will take this in 4.
I also think so. Novak in 4. Though this QF is not as much of a Final as people think. With the form Stan is in , he'll raise questions against both either of Nadal or Djoko. I have observed Stan's high is really high and when he is at it he can really defeat anybody in the world. If he plays the way he had played in 1st set of Aus open final last year, anybody including Djoko will succumb. His problem is consistency and after Federer he is due for a bad match.

I also think so. Novak in 4. Though this QF is not as much of a Final as people think. With the form Stan is in , he'll raise questions against both either of Nadal or Djoko. I have observed Stan's high is really high and when he is at it he can really defeat anybody in the world. If he plays the way he had played in 1st set of Aus open final last year, anybody including Djoko will succumb. His problem is consistency and after Federer he is due for a bad match.
The H2H he has vs all the top guys is so bad that it's more likely Stan is going to fail than succeed. Sure if the pressure is off he can let loose. But this is clay and Murray, Djokovic, Nadal and Ferrer are currently better defenders so he won't have it as easy as he did vs Fed. I can see Stan beating Tsonga in 4. But to beat the great defenders and movers in the other half he'll need more than big hitting.

Finally the refs are enforcing the rules...finally Nadal doesn't get unlimited time between serves...surprise surprise it coincides with his worst results in a long time. When you don't get unlimited time to run around like a little rabbit point after point by bending the rules, it isn't as easy to recover. Slamless Nadal at 29 years of age. I hope the same fans of his that refuse to factor in Fed's mono and subsequently his own decline at around the same age will know understand. Bye bye Nadal. Only Buenos Aires, no slams for you time violator.

Finally the refs are enforcing the rules...finally Nadal doesn't get unlimited time between serves...surprise surprise it coincides with his worst results in a long time. When you don't get unlimited time to run around like a little rabbit point after point by bending the rules, it isn't as easy to recover. Slamless Nadal at 29 years of age. I hope the same fans of his that refuse to factor in Fed's mono and subsequently his own decline at around the same age will know understand. Bye bye Nadal. Only Buenos Aires, no slams for you time violator.
Yeah like he did not win anything in 2013 after so many time violations. Fed tards as usual, only posts when Nadal loses :haha: