The French Open 2015

Cricketics

He is always over the limit. He only gets called rarely and then he bullies and gets umpires changed. Nadaltards in ruins.
At least Fedtards like you have something to cheer about after the sleepless night yesterday. Meanwhile real tennis fans like us enjoys the game regardless of whether our favorite wins or loses.

At least Fedtards like you have something to cheer about after the sleepless night yesterday. Meanwhile real tennis fans like us enjoys the game regardless of whether our favorite wins or loses.
Yes real sleepless. 34 year old Federer on his worst surface at least matched 29 year old Rafa's result on his best surface. :hysterical:

Yes real sleepless. 34 year old Federer on his worst surface at least matched 29 year old Rafa's result on his best surface. :hysterical:
LOL the guy has won 9 titles here. Only idiots would think that he would keep winning forever. Everyone with a brain knew that Djokovic was the heavy favorite based on current form. Do you remember 2013? How poor Federer was? It happens to everyone in a long career. Remember Sampras 2001? But occasional gloryhunters like you wouldn't know that. Real fans like us did not laugh at Federer then and don't laugh at Nadal now.

LOL the guy has won 9 titles here. Only idiots would think that he would keep winning forever. Everyone with a brain knew that Djokovic was the heavy favorite based on current form. Do you remember 2013? How poor Federer was? It happens to everyone in a long career. Remember Sampras 2001? But occasional gloryhunters like you wouldn't know that. Real fans like us did not laugh at Federer then and don't laugh at Nadal now.
Federer had a back injury in 2013 and was 32 years old. Sampras had a blood condition. Nadal is fully fit, it isn't quite the same thing. Now you may think you are some sort of tennis expert just because you troll on various other tennis forums, but there have been others watching the game as long as, if not longer, than you. My beef is not with Nadal but with Nadaltards who have gloated and gloated in the past. I remember your pathetic comments when Federer lost Wimbledon F last year so quit your holier than thou attitude already. You are fooling no one here. And that's that. End of an era.

Easy win for Novak. The first set was good tennis but after that Nadal's level really went south. It was a great run, I don't think anyone will ever match his records at RG. Hope Nadal finds his game in the North American hard court swing. No real hopes for Wimbledon.

Federer had a back injury in 2013 and was 32 years old. Sampras had a blood condition. Nadal is fully fit' date=' it isn't quite the same thing.[/quote'] In case you missed it Nadal has not been the same player all year since the appendix operation and Sampras had blood condition all his career, nothing to do with 2001. Sampras was ranked 17 when he won the US open in 2002. Don't twist facts. Show me what I posted then pathetic Fedtard. I did not post anything disrespectful. Prove me wrong or STFU. I am not like you who would come here and try to kick a man when he is down.

In case you missed it Nadal has not been the same player all year since the appendix operation and Sampras had blood condition all his career, nothing to do with 2001. Sampras was ranked 17 when he won the US open in 2002. Don't twist facts. Show me what I posted then pathetic Fedtard. I did not post anything disrespectful. Prove me wrong or STFU. I am not like you who would come here and try to kick a man when he is down.
What a tool and pathetic troll you are. His blood condition had a role in him retiring early. He retired in 2002 in case you don't know. Haha, yeah right, as if I have nothing better to do than dig your pathetic and loser posts and that Raghav's after the Wimbledon F. You didn't post anything "disrespectful" outright but your pathetic insinuations were there for all to see. I understand you are seething right now. Time violator is out, good for the game. At least there won't be cheating and cheater fans now. Run along to your other forums and troll there now. :finger:

What a tool and pathetic troll you are. His blood condition had a role in him retiring early. He retired in 2002 in case you don't know.
DUMBASS, show me a news report that says anything specific about his blood condition in 2001. AGAIN don't twist facts you pathetic liar. Sampras has clearly said that he retired because he stopped enjoying the process. It had nothing to do with his blood condition. His blood condition was there all his career. AGAIN show me my posts from last year's wimbledon final you pathetic scumbag liar.

DUMBASS, show me a news report that says anything specific about his blood condition in 2001. AGAIN don't twist facts you pathetic liar. Sampras has clearly said that he retired because he stopped enjoying the process. IT has nothing to do with his blood condition. His blood condition was there all his career. AGAIN show me my posts from last year's wimbledon final you pathetic scumbag liar.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nadaltard has totally lost it. Hahahahahaha. Swear more. Go look at your post history, don't expect me to spoonfeed you Wafatard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalassemia Read and educate yourself. Time for you to run to the other forums and embarrass yourself there. Go now, Wafatard. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nadaltard has totally lost it. Hahahahahaha. Swear more. Go look at your post history, don't expect me to spoonfeed you Wafatard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalassemia Read and educate yourself. Time for you to run to the other forums and embarrass yourself there. Go now, Wafatard. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hey idiot, stop proving your idiocy. I know that Sampras suffered from Thalassemia all his career, but it had no role in his retirement like you have proclaimed. Do you even understand English idiot? Also you still have not shown me my posts from last year's Wimbleson final scumbag liar.

Hey idiot, stop proving your idiocy. I know that Sampras suffered from Thalassemia all his career, but it had no role in his retirement like you have proclaimed. Do you even understand English idiot? Also you still have not shown me my posts from last year's Wimbleson final scumbag liar.
Raving, absolutely raving. Nadaltard! :yay::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Read what the condition does to you. Have a look at his various interviews circa 2003 and check your own posting history. Hahahaha, Wafatard in ruins. Poor bloke trolled in TW and got banned so he's back here with his crap. :hysterical:

Raving, absolutely raving. Nadaltard! :yay::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Read what the condition does to you. Have a look at his various interviews circa 2003 and check your own posting history. Hahahaha, Wafatard in ruins. Poor bloke trolled in TW and got banned so he's back here with his crap. :hysterical:
LOL usual cop out technique idiot, "read it yourself".:giggle: You still have not proved your words. Adding smiles like a retard don't prove anything. Again prove your point or STFU. Your pathological lying is not going to cut it. It only shows how pathetic you really are. GOT banned in TW? Another lie? Jeez what a scumbag you are man!

LOL usual cop out technique idiot, "read it yourself".:giggle: You still have not proved your words. Adding smiles like a retard don't prove anything. Again prove your point or STFU. Your pathological lying is not going to cut it. It only shows how pathetic you really are. GOT banned in TW? Another lie? Jeez what a scumbag you are man!
Don't be mad because you got exposed. I know you put on a good guy facade here(of course you still hilariously lose it from time to time like today and show your true colours). Don't take out the ban anger on me, I had nothing to do with it. Less trolling and some civil behaviour and decency would have prevented it :--D Stop raving, Nadaltard.

Don't be mad because you got exposed. I know you put on a good guy facade here(of course you still hilariously lose it from time to time like today and show your true colours). Don't take out the ban anger on me' date=' I had nothing to do with it. Less trolling and some civil behaviour and decency would have prevented it :--D Stop raving, Nadaltard.[/quote'] What exposure are you talking about? I am seriously doubting your sanity now. If you are mentally retarded I have my sympathies. What ban? Which forum? What account? I have never been banned from any forum in my life, NEVER. and unlike you I am not a pathological liar. I mean what I say and generally have proofs to back it up. You lied about Sampras, lied about my posts after Wimbledon and now trying to divert and lie about something else? :cantstop:

What exposure are you talking about? I am seriously doubting your sanity now. If you are mentally retarded I have my sympathies. What ban? Which forum? What account? I have never been banned from any forum in my life, NEVER. and unlike you I am not a pathological liar. I mean what I say and generally have proofs to back it up. You lied about Sampras, lied about my posts after Wimbledon and now trying to divert and lie about something else? :cantstop:
Dear Nadaltard, you need to take your medications as soon as possible. It is okay, don't have a meltdown. Sampras and your pathetic posts have already been addressed; you know where you got banned little zeppy. You claimed that Agassi and Djokovic had a higher peak than Federer and then racially abused people for defending Fed. You stopped posting there out of fear when ICF was mentioned and that didn't matter anyway because you got banned. No wonder you always get owned by good posters like mughlonto and bones. Pathetic liar and a tool of the highest order. Happy birthday! :hysterical: EDIT: Next time when you go and troll on other forums don't use similar usernames and don't post as an Indian and shame our country.

Dear Nadaltard' date=' you need to take your medications as soon as possible. It is okay, don't have a meltdown. Sampras and your pathetic posts have already been addressed; you know where you got banned little zeppy. [/quote'] Show me where you scumbag liar. Where? You are seriously making up stuff retard. I mean seriously? How low can you get? LOL you could not prove a single thing you said and I am the liar whatever. :giggle: Need back up from muloghonto and bones? :cantstop: