The French Open 2015

Cricketics

Sad end of Nadal's reign at Roland Garros. :-(( Djoko should win it now and deservingly so.
As a Nadal fan I am only disappointed with the way he lost. After the first set I thought it would be a great match but Nadal's level really dropped in the next two sets. I am not disappointed with the result at all. He has 9 RG titles already and I don't think anyone will ever match that. He can win one more if he keeps himself fit. The guy has won at least one slam from 11 years straight. I am still pretty confident that he will come back from this. And yes Djokovic should not miss this opportunity now. He deserves it more than anyone else.

Show me where you scumbag liar. Where? You are seriously making up stuff retard. I mean seriously? How low can you get? LOL you could not prove a single thing you said and I am the liar whatever. :giggle: Need back up from muloghonto and bones? :cantstop:
Dude, have some decency and at least now stop lying. Call me whatever you want but deep inside you know you are in the wrong. Giggling like an obtuse tool will not help in the slightest, nor will abusing. You lack basic forum etiquette and you don't deserve permission to post in any forum or any internet message board. I need back up from no-one. Talking to you itself is itself insulting to one's intelligence, conscience and integrity. Pray tell me, why I would need back up in such a case. Like I said, next time use different usernames for other forums particularly when you want to troll around while proclaiming yourself an Indian. It is despicable and shameful. Over and out.

Dude' date=' have some decency and at least now stop lying. Call me whatever you want but deep inside you know you are in the wrong. Giggling like an obtuse tool will not help in the slightest, nor will abusing. You lack basic forum etiquette and you don't deserve permission to post in any forum or any internet message board. I need back up from no-one. Talking to you itself is itself insulting to one's intelligence, conscience and integrity. Pray tell me, why I would need back up in such a case. Like I said, next time use different usernames for other forums particularly when you want to troll around while proclaiming yourself an Indian. It is despicable and shameful. Over and out.[/quote'] Hey *******, for the nth time when you post something back that up with proof. Your words mean nothing. Stop acting like Sherlock Holmes if you can't back it up. Show us which forum? which account? what posts? Or crawl back to your woodwork. Till now you have failed to back up 1) Sampras retirement theory 2) My posts after Wimbledon final last year 3) Your allegation of my involvement in other forum I always thought you were a good guy when I debated with your before. I mean I debate with bones all the time, he hates Nadal but he is not a pathetic liar SOB like you. Come back only if you bring concrete proof of anything. I don't have time for your verbal diarrhea.

Hey *******, for the nth time when you post something back that up with proof. Your words mean nothing. Stop acting like Sherlock Holmes if you can't back it up. Show us which forum? which account? what posts? Or crawl back to your woodwork. Till now you have failed to back up 1) Sampras retirement theory 2) My posts after Wimbledon final last year 3) Your allegation of my involvement in other forum I always thought you were a good guy when I debated with your before. I mean I debate with bones all the time, he hates Nadal but he is not a pathetic liar SOB like you. Come back only if you bring concrete proof of anything. I don't have time for your verbal diarrhea.
Good Lord, I didn't think you'd be so disingenuous and deceitful. You dishonestly compared 29 year old fit Nadal to Sampras at the same age who was suffering from a blood disorder and 32 year old Federer with a bad back and you have the gall to call someone else dishonest? Your posts after the Wimbledon F were usual potshots about Federer. Go see them yourself. I have better things to do than search through threads for the many idiotic posts you have made in the past (and still continue to make). Now you are insinuating you don't know what forum (don't know TW right? And I have reason to believe you are trolling on MTF too but that I will admit is not definite.....like I said use different names and pretend you are from a different country next time. That will avoid India's name being maligned because of tools like you and also help you escape detection. Calling others SOB and the like only exposes your own lack of upbringing. You lack morals and values and are a pathological liar and a first grade hack to boot. Go ahead and suck up to other people to get them to back you up all you want, I don't care. In the meanwhile, enjoy Nadal's defeat. :haha: You are raving and seething because your time violating idol lost. Get over it and stop being an idiot...on second thoughts, that's probably asking for too much "zep6071". Now stop wasting my precious time. Unlike you I don't have unlimited free time to troll on various message boards. Oh and...happy bday :yay: :finger:

Good Lord, I didn't think you'd be so disingenuous and deceitful. You dishonestly compared 29 year old fit Nadal to Sampras at the same age who was suffering from a blood disorder and 32 year old Federer with a bad back and you have the gall to call someone else dishonest? Your posts after the Wimbledon F were usual potshots about Federer. Go see them yourself. I have better things to do than search through threads for the many idiotic posts you have made in the past (and still continue to make). Now you are insinuating you don't know what forum (don't know TW right? And I have reason to believe you are trolling on MTF too but that I will admit is not definite.....like I said use different names and pretend you are from a different country next time. That will avoid India's name being maligned because of tools like you and also help you escape detection. Calling others SOB and the like only exposes your own lack of upbringing. You lack morals and values and are a pathological liar and a first grade hack to boot. Go ahead and suck up to other people to get them to back you up all you want, I don't care. In the meanwhile, enjoy Nadal's defeat. :haha: You are raving and seething because your time violating idol lost. Get over it and stop being an idiot...on second thoughts, that's probably asking for too much "zep6071". Now stop wasting my precious time. Unlike you I don't have unlimited free time to troll on various message boards. Oh and...happy bday :yay: :finger:
zep6701 is not my account and google did not return anything. Post the link to the forum you are talking about. Otherwise you have no credibility scumbag. Nadal has been on tourn for more than 11 years now and has won 14 slams. He has won slams each year for 11 years. It is quite usual to have an off year. You are trying to laugh at Nadal's misfortune makes me laugh when you put that in perspective.

zep6701 is not my account and google did not return anything. Post the link to the forum you are talking about. Otherwise you have no credibility scumbag. Nadal has been on tourn for more than 11 years now and has won 14 slams. He has won slams each year for 11 years. It is quite usual to have an off year.
He has won slams for 10 years, not 11. Just saying. Check your facts you lying, deceitful scumbag - see I can stoop to your level too, but I won't. Just when I think you can't stoop lower you plumb new depths. Links to other websites are banned on ICF as you very well know and :haha: @ the google thing. How thick are you? Even googling zep1706 didn't return any results. Now either man up or don't quote me. I am tired of little internet warrior trolls like you. For the last time, I don't have unlimited free time like you. If it makes you happy I'll say that Agassi and Djokovic have a higher peak than Federer. Happy now, troll? Take your medications and go to bed now. I googled DIl Dil India and got this: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=dil+dil+india&rlz=1C1JPGB_enIN609IN609&oq=dil+dil+india&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l4.2118j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 Obviously that won't get results troll. I'd ask you to stop being intellectually dishonest but you clearly lack intellect in addition to values and morals. No wonder you just swear and abuse like a cheapo.

He has won slams for 10 years, not 11. Just saying. Check your facts you lying, deceitful scumbag - see I can stoop to your level too, but I won't. Just when I think you can't stoop lower you plumb new depths. Links to other websites are banned on ICF as you very well know and :haha: @ the google thing. How thick are you? Even googling zep1706 didn't return any results. Now either man up or don't quote me. I am tired of little internet warrior trolls like you. For the last time, I don't have unlimited free time like you. If it makes you happy I'll say that Agassi and Djokovic have a higher peak than Federer. Happy now, troll? Take your medications and go to bed now.
Idiot googling zep1706 returns this forum. You are digging yourself a hole. People here are not morons to fall for your lies. It is very easy to post links to other forums. If you don't know how to do that you are an absolute idiot. Zep1706 google search, returns this forum. https://www.google.com/search?q=zep6071&oq=zep6071&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=zep1706 LIAR you got caught with your pants down, there is no escape. Your pathetic self got exposed today.
Are you seriously this stupid or you are just acting stupid?

Idiot googling zep1706 returns this forum. You are digging yourself a hole. People here are not morons to fall for your lies. It is very easy to post links to other forums. If you don't know how to do that you are an absolute idiot. Zep1706 google search, returns this forum. https://www.google.com/search?q=zep6071&oq=zep6071&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=zep1706 LIAR you got caught with your pants down, there is no escape. Your pathetic self got exposed today.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/member.php?u=719115 Pathetic lying scum. You've been caught and exposed. Go and cry now and claim this is not you. Scumbag

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/member.php?u=719115 Pathetic lying scum. You've been caught and exposed. Go and cry now and claim this is not you. Scumbag
Right. That is Zep not Zep6701 as you claimed. Now I see that account is ranked as professional. DIdn't you claim that it was banned? :hysterical: Secondly show me the posts where that account said that Djokovic and Agassi's peak are higher tha n Federer's. Also where does the guy's profile say that he is Indian? You are digging yourself even deeper holes now.

Right. That is Zep not Zep6701 as you claimed. Now I see that account is ranked as professional. DIdn't you claim that it was banned? :hysterical: Secondly show me the posts where that account said that Djokovic and Agassi's peak are higher tha n Federer's. Also where does the guy's profile say that he is Indian? You are digging yourself even deeper holes now.
Hahahahaha@the this guy insinuation. Dude do you really want to go there? Shall I post MTF crap too now? I have my doubts about that though. Untitled.png Little zeppy being exposed. I can get plenty of others but I can't bother searching. Others can search for themselves.

Hahahahaha@the this guy insinuation. Dude do you really want to go there? Shall I post MTF crap too now? I have my doubts about that though. Untitled.png Little zeppy being exposed. I can get plenty of others but I can't bother searching. Others can search for themselves.
What are you trying to prove dumbass? Where is your original claim? Yes that is my account and I stand by everything I said there. I am not a lying POS like you. Where is your original claim dumbass?

I don't have an account on MTF. You have still not proved anything other than the fact that I have an account on TTW. The account is not banned. It posts sensible stuff and hardly trolls. Maybe you don't like some of the stuff it says being a Fedtard but it hardly shows me in a bad light. I am glad that you found it. Because your original lies now have no legs to stand on.

I don't have an account on MTF. You have still not proved anything other than the fact that I have an account on TTW. The account is not banned. It posts sensible stuff and hardly trolls. Maybe you don't like some of the stuff it says being a Fedtard but it hardly shows me in a bad light. I am glad that you found it. Because your original lies now have no legs to stand on.
But mere posts back you said:
Also where does the guy's profile say that he is Indian?
Interesting that you referred to yourself in the third person adn asked where the profile said he was Indian(!!) and then changed tack as you stood exposed(and you initially claimed you didn't even know which forum hahaha). EXPOSED again little zeppy. I'll get your MTF account soon as well.

But mere posts back you said: Interesting that you referred to yourself in the third person adn asked where the profile said he was Indian(!!) and then changed tack as you stood exposed(and you initially claimed you didn't even know which forum hahaha). EXPOSED again little zeppy. I'll get your MTF account soon as well.
The more important thing is that you proved on this forum how much of a liar you are. I never denied that I have an account of TTW. However my account history clearly shows that whatever you were claiming here a few minutes ago are all lies. Anyone can go through my post history there and see that whatever you wrote a few minutes ago were nothing but all lies. Bloody liar. This is my post history there. I have nothing to hide. If anything it only shows me in a good light. Thank you :hysterical: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/search.php?searchid=19083286