The French Open 2015

Cricketics

Ok guys. Well Fed and Nadal fans' date=' what you make of the Murray - Djokovic SF?[/quote'] I think Murray will end his losing streak vs Djokovic. Has to happen at some point and I have a feeling this will be it. If Wawrinka maintains his level I see him winning the whole thing.

The more important thing is that you proved on this forum how much of a liar you are. I never denied that I have an account of TTW. However my account history clearly shows that whatever you were claiming here a few minutes ago are all lies. Anyone can go through my post history there and see that whatever you wrote a few minutes ago were nothing but all lies. Bloody liar. This is my post history there. I have nothing to hide. If anything it only shows me in a good light. Thank you :hysterical: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/search.php?searchid=19083286
Hahahaha why are you backtracking now? Explain why you referred to yourself as "where does THIS GUY's profile say HE is Indian? No answer right zeppy? Don't worry. I have your other fakes and MTF account also. Will post everything whenever I feel like it. Too happy today. Dull lost and obviously a Dulltard like you would be raving. Hahahahahaha. Btw saying "SOB" and "POS" and giving gaalis in short form does not make you cool. It only accentuates your poor upbringing.

Hahahaha why are you backtracking now? Explain why you referred to yourself as "where does THIS GUY's profile say HE is Indian? No answer right zeppy? Don't worry. I have your other fakes and MTF account also. Will post everything whenever I feel like it. Too happy today. Dull lost and obviously a Dulltard like you would be raving. Hahahahahaha. Btw saying "SOB" and "POS" and giving gaalis in short form does not make you cool. It only accentuates your poor upbringing.
Is that all you got after your lies got exposed? That I talked in third person?:hysterical: Your claims were-- 1) Account is banned on TTW- LIE. Truth- It is ranked as professional. 2) Claimed some weird stuff about Djokovic/Agassi's peak being greater than Federer. LIE 3) That the account have Indian identity. LIE 4) The account trolls. LIE. Bloody liar. :giggle:

Is that all you got after your lies got exposed? That I talked in third person?:hysterical: Your claims were-- 1) Account is banned on TTW- LIE. Truth- It is ranked as professional. 2) Claimed some weird stuff about Djokovic/Agassi's peak being greater than Federer. LIE 3) That the account have Indian identity. LIE 4) The account trolls. LIE. Bloody liar. :giggle:
Yep that's right. Back track now little whiny Dulltard. Deceitful little scumbag EXPOSED. You have multiple accounts on TW. Dire_wolf, Nadal Rocks, zep...on MTF you pretend to be a Federer fan but you got exposed nitwit because of what you posted in the off topic cricket world cup thread. Now go and cry some more. DULLTARD! Dull lost, humanity wins hahahahahaha :yay::yay::yay::finger::finger::finger: little zeppy dulltard exposed.

Yep that's right. Back track now little whiny Dulltard. Deceitful little scumbag EXPOSED. You have multiple accounts on TW. Dire_wolf' date=' Nadal Rocks, zep...on MTF you pretend to be a Federer fan but you got exposed nitwit because of what you posted in the off topic cricket world cup thread. Now go and cry some more. DULLTARD! Dull lost, humanity wins hahahahahaha :yay::yay::yay::finger::finger::finger: little zeppy dulltard exposed.[/quote'] Imbecile. Yes now keep pinning troll accounts to me. Very credible!! Let me get this right, I have an account on TTW and post mostly sensible stuff contrary to what you claimed and your lying @$$ got exposed for everyone to see. Now that, it did not work keep bringing troll accounts and claim those to be mine. Ha ha what a moron you really are. No wonder you don't even know how google works. :hysterical:

Imbecile. Yes now keep pinning troll accounts to me. Very credible!! Let me get this right, I have an account on TTW and post mostly sensible stuff contrary to what you claimed and your lying @$$ got exposed for everyone to see. Now that, it did not work keep bringing troll accounts and claim those to be mine. Ha ha what a moron you really are. No wonder you don't even know how google works. :hysterical:
Dude you are just another of those internet warriors. Lying trolls who hide behind anonymity. You tried to squirm your way out of trouble by asking about THIS guy etc etc but then you decided it would be better not to lie and be caught with your pants down. Too bad it was too late by then. Dulltard showing his poor upbringing again by getting personal. I knew you'd not own up to the other fakes that is why I didn't mention them as you tried to disown even zep in the first place. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I could screw you over royally here by getting some MTF and TW proofs but it would be too time consuming and I have my doubts about one account anyway. Rejoice in dull's defeat. Hahahaha. LOSER LIAR.

Dude you are just another of those internet warriors. Lying trolls who hide behind anonymity. You tried to squirm your way out of trouble by asking about THIS guy etc etc but then you decided it would be better not to lie and be caught with your pants down. Too bad it was too late by then. Dulltard showing his poor upbringing again by getting personal. I knew you'd not own up to the other fakes that is why I didn't mention them as you tried to disown even zep in the first place. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I could screw you over royally here by getting some MTF and TW proofs but it would be too time consuming and I have my doubts about one account anyway. Rejoice in dull's defeat. Hahahaha. LOSER LIAR.
Do you seriously think anyone is going to believe your lies? What are you? 6? You managed to show that I have an account on TTW and post sensible things. It is exactly opposite of what you have been claiming. Now that you failed to prove your original accusations, you can claim anything you like. Your words have less credibility than a used toilet paper. Not only that you also failed to prove your claim about Sampras' retirement. Your desperation is visible through those continuous smileys. Next time, do some homework. Your @$$ won't get whipped like today.

Anyway I am done with your puerile rants and your true lying nature has been exposed for everyone to see. This is my last post to you, ever. I give you the last words, you need them to feel good about yourself after the whipping you received. Goodbye liar and thank you for bringing my TTW account here. People here now know that I am sensible poster there.

Do you seriously think anyone is going to believe your lies? What are you? 6? You managed to show that I have an account on TTW and post sensible things. It is exactly opposite of what you have been claiming. Now that you failed to prove your original accusations, you can claim anything you like. Your words have less credibility than a used toilet paper. Not only that you also failed to prove your claim about Sampras' retirement. Your desperation is visible through those continuous smileys. Next time, do some homework. Your @$$ won't get whipped like today.
Hahaha I can see who is depressed. Your time violating idol cheat got his behind handed to him on his birthday so you being a bitter tard exposing your poor upbringing take it out on me by talking crap. You exposed yourself with that THIS GUY comment. Everyone knows you for the fake person you are now. An idiot who compares 29 year old fit Dull to a person with a blood disorder and a 32 year old with back problems can only be an idiot. Speaking of credibility, you never had any in the first place kid. Now go and badmouth someone else. Do it at home too so that they can see what giving computer access to a poorly brought up child can do. Good you won't reply to me now. I feel insulted even having to read your posts. I wasted precious time replying to an utter douchebag with no manners and poor upbringing like you.

How much of a blow is that to Nadal? I suppose it doesn't mean much between Djokovic and Nadal because we always knew Novak had the game to beat Nadal, just perhaps not the mental strength now he has both. Is today an even bigger because Djokovic bossed him almost every rally? That Nadal on his own tough was being pushed back and back? Do the other players start to see this as a blueprint? Especially guys with big return games and CC FHs? I was so pumped for this match but it was so much easier than I thought.

How much of a blow is that to Nadal? I suppose it doesn't mean much between Djokovic and Nadal because we always knew Novak had the game to beat Nadal, just perhaps not the mental strength now he has both. Is today an even bigger because Djokovic bossed him almost every rally? That Nadal on his own tough was being pushed back and back? Do the other players start to see this as a blueprint? Especially guys with big return games and CC FHs? I was so pumped for this match but it was so much easier than I thought.
There was no different blueprint. Djokovic was solid as usual. But except those few drop shots he did not do anything different, he did not have to. Nadal played like sh!t in set 2 and 3. He did not hit a single inside out FH or DTL FH well, two of his trademark shots. With that level he would have lost to Murray and Wawrinka too. In fact he lost to both of them recently and he has never lost too them before on clay. The result is not a blow for Nadal. He has won enough French opens. It had to come to an end. But the way he played is a blow. The set point of the second set sums up the whole match. He is definitely not in the right space mentally. Let's see if he can make a comeback from this.

As a Nadal fan I am only disappointed with the way he lost. After the first set I thought it would be a great match but Nadal's level really dropped in the next two sets. I am not disappointed with the result at all. He has 9 RG titles already and I don't think anyone will ever match that. He can win one more if he keeps himself fit. The guy has won at least one slam from 11 years straight. I am still pretty confident that he will come back from this. And yes Djokovic should not miss this opportunity now. He deserves it more than anyone else.
Big question is, can he bounce back? I hope he can but this might be terminal decline as well. His 2012 was also like 2014 but 2015 is totally different from 2013. He couldn't come back as he had in 2013. Going into yesterday's match he was in no position to compete with Djokovic who is playing at different level altogether. Nadal needed time to settle down in the match which is a must when you are low in confident but Djkovic was never going to him any. I am really saddened with Rafa's loss yesterday and the way he lost I am afraid that he is done. And I am even more afraid that with his decline I might have lost reason to watch Tennis altogether. After Sachin's decline in 2012 I hardly watched any cricket and got more into Tennis than I used to be. But if Rafa goes I might have to move on from Tennis as well, may be to Athletics where I have another of my hero Usain Bolt. But alarmingly he is also showing growing signs of being just another human, Gatlin is lurking right behind him and may topple Bolt in this years World Championship. Would I stop watching sports altogether, then ?:((

Big question is, can he bounce back? I hope he can but this might be terminal decline as well. His 2012 was also like 2014 but 2015 is totally different from 2013. He couldn't come back as he had in 2013. Going into yesterday's match he was in no position to compete with Djokovic who is playing at different level altogether. Nadal needed time to settle down in the match which is a must when you are low in confident but Djkovic was never going to him any.
It might be a terminal decline for Nadal, it might not be. His game is still there but he is lacking consistency and confidence. Let's see if he can come back from this. My gut feeling says that he will win couple of more slams.
I am really saddened with Rafa's loss yesterday and the way he lost I am afraid that he is done. And I am even more afraid that with his decline I might have lost reason to watch Tennis altogether. After Sachin's decline in 2012 I hardly watched any cricket and was way more in Tennis than I used to be. But if Rafa goes I might have to move on from Tennis as well, may be to Athletics where I have another of my hero Usain Bolt. But alarmingly he is also showing growing signs of being just another human, Gatlin is lurking right behind him and may topple Bolt in this years World Championship. Would I stop watching sports altogether, then ?:((
I don't have that problem. I love the sport more than any player. I still watch test cricket with interest even though all of my childhood heroes have retired. Similarly I am sure I will be fine when Nadal retires. However I am pretty certain that there will be a massive drop in quality after the current top players retire. I am yet to see a young tennis player who is even half as good as Fed, Nadal or Djokovic.

Nadal was walloped by a better player yesterday but that wasn't entirely unexpected if you take into account his form leading up to RG and the level Djokovic is at presently. But he is a champion player and every champion has one last great fight in him. See him winning RG at least one more time before he hangs up his boots just like I believe Federer is going to win SW19 this year. Sincerely Federer Fan

Ok guys. Well Fed and Nadal fans' date=' what you make of the Murray - Djokovic SF?[/quote'] Murray will get humiliated by nole.only guy who has the ability to beat nole is stan(on any court) but nole is the hot favorite to win this

It's a circle in tennis.there was a time when Federer was dominating for years and hammering every opponent left right and centre,then came nadal who stopped him somewhat else he would have won 20+ slams by now and at least 3-4 RG .in 2010 rafa was in red hot form and fed on the decline and it was looking as if he'd win every slam for next 1-2 years ,then came novak2.0 who was playing at a level from another planet!! Now it looks nole is alone gonna sweep every slam ,hopefully someone arrives and stops his juggernaut,someone like a stan maybe or maybe dmitrov,who knows