The French Open 2015

Cricketics

Now it looks nole is alone gonna sweep every slam ,hopefully someone arrives and stops his juggernaut,someone like a stan maybe or maybe dmitrov,who knows
The thing about Stan is, he's 30, 2 yrs older than Djokovic and 17-3 behind in the H2H. With Novak being younger, how you expect Stan to improve on that? If anything isn't Djokovic going to catch up or pull away from older players and somewhere down the line younger guys will catch up with Novak? As for Dimitrov, the less said the better. That guy had potential but clearly he's more interested in banging Sharapova than he is in winning tennis matches. He's 23/24, an age at which many players are coming to the peak if not at the peak in tennis. He's playing more like a fairy than top men's player. Novak is the youngest of the semi finalists and 2nd youngest of the guys in the QF lineup.

The thing about Stan is, he's 30, 2 yrs older than Djokovic and 17-3 behind in the H2H. With Novak being younger, how you expect Stan to improve on that? If anything isn't Djokovic going to catch up or pull away from older players and somewhere down the line younger guys will catch up with Novak? As for Dimitrov, the less said the better. That guy had potential but clearly he's more interested in banging Sharapova than he is in winning tennis matches. He's 23/24, an age at which many players are coming to the peak if not at the peak in tennis. He's playing more like a fairy than top men's player. Novak is the youngest of the semi finalists and 2nd youngest of the guys in the QF lineup.
The generation of Dimitrov, Nishikori, Raonic is going to be passed over and mettle will directly go to Kyrgios, Koric, Thanakkaksi generation from Nadal, Djoko, Murray generation. Dimitrov and team is just not good enough to dethrone previous generation.

As for Dimitrov, the less said the better. That guy had potential but clearly he's more interested in banging Sharapova than he is in winning tennis matches. He's 23/24, an age at which many players are coming to the peak if not at the peak in tennis. He's playing more like a fairy than top men's player. p.
Those are just baseless comments. It is like Yuvi's dad, sitting at home talking crap about Dhoni when he is down and out or has nothing to do at home. Dimitrov usually practices really hard from what I have seen him in most tournaments. He has found it tough but has still been good recently. You have to remember that he has still not reached that level, to be able to clinch semi final births easily. Also Jack Sock was one of the top players whom he lost to. Sock is also in the form of his life. Has already one of the best forehands in the game. Currently probably the best forehand from what I have seen in this year's french open. Give sometime to Dimitrov.

Honestly a donkey could organise a slam better than the French. They had the weather forecast, they knew storms would be coming. So why the feck didn't the schedule play to start 2 hours earlier or use the 2nd court? Honestly I don't even know if anyone should bother watching a final when one guy has had a full day's extra rest. Hand the trophy to Stan already. As for the French, could they make it any more obvious that they wanted Federer to win? Everything was done to help the bottom half. Joke slam, needs to be scapped and handed over to India or China who would treat the event with the respect it deserves. These cheap bastards can't even afford ****ing floodlights. My local sports club has floodlights, £2.50 for an hour.

It's 2015, in 2015 how can a grandslam not have floodlights. It's pathetic really. I've got to be honest even thought I want Novak to win the whole thing, I'm not going to be as disappointed now as I was in 2013. You can't blame him or Murray if they are exhausted on Sunday. They'll have played 3 days back to back and unlike masters events this is more demanding physically and mentally. Joke slam. Real joke. As for the match it's been quite intense but I've found some of the long rallies rather repetitive and boring a bit like AO 2014 and their US0 2012 match. Rafa and Fed bring a different style of tennis and it's interesting because of that. These two player too alike and it's yawn worthy at times. We still have more yawning to do tomorrow. Hopefully Novak rattles through the games quickly. Ok rant over.