Indian Super league 2015

sscomp32

David Platt @DavidPlatt Yesterday we only had 1 session and then the players were free. Most went to the beach here in Belek and had a wonderful time. In the evening, as a whole squad we were hosted by @GloriaHotels at their flagship Serenity Hotel which further helped the domestic/international player bonding which is really pleasing to see. As a coach I am always concerned about the next training session after some free time but, after this mornings gym session with Matt Radcliffe & Niall Clarke, the boys worked very hard in some possession based drills with the focus on playing forward and with a tempo to give the opposition problems. It went so well that I had to curtail one of the drills I wanted to as I ran out of time with the sun going down! Tomorrow we will start 30 minutes earlier than normal for two reasons, 1. We have to bid farewell to Jackichand Singh, Eugene Lyngdoh and Arindam Bhattacharya who are meeting up with the National Team, and 2. The morning session is a hard physical one and I think we will gain from the fact that it will be cooler at that time. Still working hard too behind the scenes to finalise our quota of International Players.

David Platt @DavidPlatt We started the day off with a presentation. I've decided that as our hosts in your country the foreign contingent should vote for their domestic player of the week for the duration of our time at FC Pune City. A vote can be for pitch performance, off field or for whatever reason we wish. The winner by a margin was Lenny Rodrigues. Niall Clarke presented him with his 100gram solid silver bar just before the Internationals left for their flight home to India. Congratulations Lenny. The players then had a very physical morning but their attitude to it was very good, and I am writing now after we have just finished our evening session which was productive from a tactical perspective. I'm learning more and more each day about the characteristics of the Indian players and also the foreign contingent and formulating our tactical principles based on that learning. I couldn't be happier with anything at the moment, we are in front of where I expected us to be at this point. Just the one session tomorrow, with Jacki and Eugene leaving for the International camp Renedy Singh is going to have to put his boots on to make up the numbers for our session! He's more than an able replacement and along with Devan Daniel is helping me enormously on the training pitch. It's really motivating for me to help both of them in their understanding of coaching. I may have some news on tomorrow's post about a new signing, 'speak' soon.

FC Pune City strengthened their defensive line by signing 34-year old Argentine defender Diego Colotto! The centreback spent the last 3 seasons playing for La Liga club RCD Espanyol, where he’d earned a leadership role in the dressing room and was looked at as an example for the younger players. He played 24 games last season in the La Liga, of which he started 23. FC Pune City fought off stiff competition from Spanish clubs Córdoba CF, RCD Mallorca, Real Zaragoza and some Mexican clubs to sign him.

Uase kya :poink: Jo jeete usse hi support karu kya :whack:
ghussa kyu hota hai yaar :(( ab tune khud hi dono bhi aisi teams chuni hai ki usme se ek start me doobegi aur ek semi ke nazdik jakar (MEANS KI DOOR DOOR DOOBEGI) to usme meri kya galti huwi :headshake:

mutuaug03.jpg FC Pune City fans couldn’t hold back their euphoria when the news of their marquee signing for Hero Indian Super League (ISL) Season 2015 broke. Fiorentina legend Adrian Mutu would spearhead the attack for the Maharashtra side come this October. When we spent a few minutes in conversation with Mutu, he was delighted to share his thoughts on India’s latest footballing venture. “Romania and India are culturally very different, which is why I am very happy and excited to be a part of the ISL and discover India. I have done some research about the League, too, and I know it is going to get stronger year after year. Just take the first and the second season - the second is much bigger! This is going to be [a] new country and [a] new world. am very excited, looking forward to come and play there and have big results for FC Pune City.†But what do Europeans think of India and football? “It has had a great impact on Europe and of course, we have to congratulate the people behind this league for the efforts to make the Indian Super League happen. In five years [from] now, this championship is going to become bigger and bigger and you [are] going to have a great soccer culture in India.†We asked him about his league career in Europe. He said, “Serie A - the most wonderful time of my career, playing for the Italian clubs, especially Fiorentina and Juventus. I have played with many coaches in my entire career. But my coach at Parma and then at AFC Fiorentina, Cesare Prandelli was the best one I played with in my career.†He has many honours to his name. But ask him about the highlight of his footballing life, and he says,†It’s the titles that I won with the clubs I played, the goals that I scored, being the all-time top-scorer of Romania. Also having more than 250 goals till date and as an individual player, being the Romanian Player of the year six times and thrice the best player in Italy are all my highlights.†His technique and experience make him a key element in the FC Pune City squad.†But it's very important to maintain fitness to put this technique in place. We still have a month-long pre-season with Pune and that is when I'll look to come to full sharpness.†He hopes to make the best of this season, “Score goals, make assists and most importantly connect with the purpose of the club. When the club wins, everyone wins. I have had a great career so far. I used to play for the best teams in Europe and I played top games against best clubs. On the national front as well, I have been my country's best player. It's been a lot of fun winning those titles and I am looking forward to some more. My expectation is to give everything I have in my power in India. “ For Mutu, big names joining the League is an indicator of progress. “I won’t be surprised if more and more stars join the ISL in the years to come.†But who has been his best ‘big name’ in the world of football, he has shared the stage with? “The best I have played alongside has to be Zlatan [ibrahimovic] during my stint at Juventus. He always kept on working to improve himself. I have met few players who are as passionate as Ibrahimovic.†Adrian Mutu asked his fans to keep pouring in the love. “I was very happy to see so many turned up to speak to me the day I was unveiled via Skype. Their support will be crucial for us to make a winning campaign.â€