Wimbledon 2015

bones

If he stays in the 9-12 bracket he will not face the top 4 before QF. He will have to be 24-32 to face them in R3 and 13-16 to face them in R4. He should stay in the 9-12 as he is not defending anything until the US open.
RAFA really needs to add some more tournaments to his calendar. May be play here in Washington DC :) which will be first week of August. Anyways, US Open series is a great for all players as they get enough tournaments before the actual US Open event happens. It will be nice to see RAFA back playing rogers cup and other tournaments this year. Not crazy about him but you want these players at the tournament regardless of you being fan of him or not.

BTW, Isner is involved in a long game again at Wimbledon. Game will continue today with 10-10 in the final set. I think Cilic will win because he was returning well. Both have been serving well, but Cilic has returned better and that could be the case today when the game commences. I am looking forward to Monfils vs Giles Simon. I think this could be the match of the tournament.

RAFA really needs to add some more tournaments to his calendar. May be play here in Washington DC :) which will be first week of August. Anyways' date=' US Open series is a great for all players as they get enough tournaments before the actual US Open event happens. It will be nice to see RAFA back playing rogers cup and other tournaments this year. Not crazy about him but you want these players at the tournament regardless of you being fan of him or not.[/quote'] I don't think he will play in DC. That won't suit him for the US open. No top player likes to play the week before a slam. Only those who have no hopes of winning the US open play it. However he should and probably he would play one or two clay tournaments after Wimbledon and before Canada.

BTW, Isner is involved in a long game again at Wimbledon. Game will continue today with 10-10 in the final set. I think Cilic will win because he was returning well. Both have been serving well, but Cilic has returned better and that could be the case today when the game commences. I am looking forward to Monfils vs Giles Simon. I think this could be the match of the tournament.
Cilic should have won it already. He had chances in the 4th set TB to get a handy lead early on but could not and he broke Isner in the second game of the fifth set and then got broken himself. Now with the overnight break Isner would be fresh again and it would be very hard to break him. We could potentially have another Isner marathon. :haha:

I don't think he will play in DC. That won't suit him for the US open. No top player likes to play the week before a slam. Only those who have no hopes of winning the US open play it. However he should and probably he would play one or two clay tournaments after Wimbledon and before Canada.
Washington DC tournament is before Rogers Cup and Cincinati. Murray and Nishikori along with Isner will be there. It is not a week before US open. This is one of the first tournament of US Open series. Almost a month before Grandslam.

Cilic should have won it already. He had chances in the 4th set TB to get a handy lead early on but could not and he broke Isner in the second game of the fifth set and then got broken himself. Now with the overnight break Isner would be fresh again and it would be very hard to break him. We could potentially have another Isner marathon. :haha:
Ciilic too is serving like beast. I think he has found his mojo of last year's US Open, back. He served like this in the final. Problem is that Isner's return game has not been that good. He has to put pressure on cilic and win early points on Cilic's serve. Make it like 0-30 and go for a break point.

Washington DC tournament is before Rogers Cup and Cincinati. Murray and Nishikori along with Isner will be there. It is not a week before US open. This is one of the first tournament of US Open series. Almost a month before Grandslam.
Oh, I confused it with Winston Salem which is the week before US open.

The way Serena battled that hostile crowd yesterday and won against heather being a break down was commendable!! The crowd was something else!!
Yeh the crowd was disgraceful. I don't mind a partisan crowd and one supporting the home player, but it's when disrespect is shown to the opponent that really let's them down. There was a moment when Serena was hitting big winner after big winner and the crowd clapped like it was nothing. Watson played some ordinary shots or got an UE from Serena it was like she won the championship. Some of the horrible bias shown by the commentators yesterday. Seppi takes a MTO it's gamesmanship to change match momentum. Murray takes a MTO 30 mins later and it's a genuine injury. Some of the bias and double standards are truly awful. That is why if Novak can't win my stance is, anyone else but Murray. Not because of Murray btw, think he's a nice guy. But the media and the public will be awful to listen to.

Yeh the crowd was disgraceful. I don't mind a partisan crowd and one supporting the home player, but it's when disrespect is shown to the opponent that really let's them down. There was a moment when Serena was hitting big winner after big winner and the crowd clapped like it was nothing. Watson played some ordinary shots or got an UE from Serena it was like she won the championship. Some of the horrible bias shown by the commentators yesterday. Seppi takes a MTO it's gamesmanship to change match momentum. Murray takes a MTO 30 mins later and it's a genuine injury. Some of the bias and double standards are truly awful. That is why if Novak can't win my stance is, anyone else but Murray. Not because of Murray btw, think he's a nice guy. But the media and the public will be awful to listen to.
Story of England in every darn sport. Hypocrites all of them.

Story of England in every darn sport. Hypocrites all of them.
:giggle: Most crowd behaves the same. Problem lies in with English commentators. They are as good as Bangladeshis ones in terms unbiased game coverage.

Wimbledon have a roof and they have lights, yet they still pull out this nonsense? Obvious disadvantage for the winner tomorrow. It's appalling really.
They would have played on if it was Murray or Federer. Terrible decision.