ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

This last series was your first? :poink: The one in Aus :poink: I remember you being 2nd in an Ashes then leaving out Broad :hysterical: I was behind u in that though :finger: "the brave one" who pussied out of his retirement bet :rofl::hehe: :winky:
I didnt, you forgave me and now you will pay for that miss. :winky:
A 10-test series SS is on par with IPL and other multi-national tourneys. Nanda :nice: I remember being 20+ in the first leg with a big deficit so didn't try in the second leg :embaressed_smile:
I know right, fark that chit, who the fark is bothered about going hard to finish in top 10 or whatever, if you can't win then fark it. But Im sick and tired of these noobs telling big names like me your a chicken, blah blah blah :finger: I couldn't be farked in world cup once I was behind.
I would but I don't want to end your career so soon! Im in really good form' date=' I have nothing to be afraid about but I remember I almost ended a poor ss's career. A 2 year drought is enough to go through already! :(([/quote'] Why not? :winky: You are practically guaranteed a win now that i am not a good test player. But if you lose somehow that will be a huge insult for you. :giggle:
Quoted from Chepu, these were standings of last double header: #1 nanda14792- 28 billion #2 saravana kumar- 27 billion #3 puneet- 26 billion #4 suhail siddiqui-24 billion #5 India-KXIP fan-23 billion #6 ragavender- 22 billion #7 adi B-21 billion #8 PAA G-19 billion #9 PattoTheLegend- 18 billion #10 Sportblogger Adi-17 billion No. 10 onwards not given prizes or mentioned in the thread.
mera naam kahan hai :mad: top per hona tha na :hitler: