PRO KABADDI Season II

sourab10forever

^ :isalute: Yeah, they are bringing a really famous icon of that city to sing the anthem. On this note i am thinking who will come in my city? We dont have a big Icon like Dada or BigB. Maybe Shatrughan Sinha or Nitish himself? :hmmm: Daler Mehndi/MIka will be good since they are singers.

LMAO Pune are Pathetic :rofl: every match they take heavy lead and then lose it easily :haha: I dont even know why they hell they get a team when maharashtra already has Mumbai. Also they are nothing good in performance too whether its ISL, IPL or PKL.

LMAO Pune are Pathetic :rofl: every match they take heavy lead and then lose it easily :haha: I dont even know why they hell they get a team when maharashtra already has Mumbai. Also they are nothing good in performance too whether its ISL, IPL or PKL.
So are Delhi. Though I think if pune change their captain wazir singh, they stand a better chance. (Manoj Kr. is a super strong player imo)

So are Delhi. Though I think if pune change their captain wazir singh, they stand a better chance. (Manoj Kr. is a super strong player imo)
Yes but Delhi deserve a team being the capital of India and only North Indian team. @Wazir: Dont think so, whatever few good things pune does its because of Wazir. He does the most raids gets most points and opponenets only have to stop him and they win.

:poink: Sab teri wajah se.. :yousuck: Ab Dekh ta ja.kaise bengaluru teri Mumbai aur Jaipur donnon ki waat lagati he.
bola tha tujhe :aha: ab Jaipur jeet chuki hai is liye unhe ab se no support :nono: ab Pune ko hai apna support :dance: Pune :cheer: Mumbai ko harana tum logo ke bas ki baat nahi hai :hehe: