Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

rohit sharma is a class but he needs to keep his attitude in check.. he got carried away after getting little bit of success.. its easy to slip off.. but the borivali/kandivali guy is doing right thing at this time by letting his bat talk.. one good quality is he can perform under pressure.. a very good *****et at this level..

He is a class in T-20 -- question is why does he not replicate in other forms of cricket
I think he has been assigned a role it seems. Earlier they were floating him around. Dhoni used him to arrest collapses. He treated Rohit as someone like Rahul Dravid. He is a fluent stroke player. He should let him be one. Also another thing,he does well when the ball is coming on to bat. On slowish cow dung pitches he gets too early into his shots.
I won't deny it, I wanted him out of the team recently but I think he deserved to be out of the team then as he wasn't scoring runs We always knew he had the ability and now he is showing it, maybe the opening slot is suiting him
Where the f&%k are we supposed make Gambhir or Viru play if this lad can score so well opening the innings? :omg: Seriously if he gets a little more consistent we do not have to worry too much after SRT retires :two_thumbs_up: