We are Back

Nice work done. Forum looks great

Thank god,for being back

finally!

Didnt realize i was so addicted till you went away! I will miss going to ICF homepage every morning like a forlorn lover expecting it to be back but seeing the dreadful "we will be back shortly" page.... Didnt really expect to see you today, but like a raindrop in parched summer, here you are!

Chalo sab Post karna shuru karo. :boink:

On the phone, I was seeing big icons of avatars blocking the posts, it was annoying. I don't see it online. I am using Android. Anybody else having this issue?

not happening to me.

for me pictures and name of poster are above the post and looks clean.(on android using chrome )try incognito mode maybe you need to clean cookies etc ..

One thing that is consistent with earlier format and which makes the site look very outdated in terms of content esp for new visitors is - why does it have outdated articles referring to events few months or few years back - like " the great indian koh-lapse " on the first page ?? if these are for some negative sentimental value and indispensable , these could be stored somewhere else ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

Took me two days to find it out. And then had issues logging in. Can't we have the old format? That was so nice!!

that older software had lot of vulnerabilities because it was outdated so try using this for few days as it really grows on you..

basic functionality and way you navigate is similar tbh and you can choose bit more simple theme.