Netflix

zen

I paid highest to one of service in India but never get good speed for Netflix and cricketHD ( online all cricket )

That is upto your internet service provider and nothing to do with netflix. A good high speed internet connection is must for netflix. A HD movie is almost 3GB of download on neflix

Edited by New guy

That is upto your internet service provider and nothing to do with netflix. A good high speed internet connection is must for netflix. A HD movie is almost 3GB of download on neflix

3 gb per hour ! lol

They have only started here. BTW, Hi MTC!!! 

still not fair that we pay same price for 10 percent of shows and they do not even have house of cards..

Watched the first three eps of Daredevil- Its is excellennt.Lots of excellent fights,all three eps have had some great Punisher v Daredevil battles.The 3rd has an especially great extended sequence which is the famous corrdior scene from S1,but times 10. I thought Jon Bernthal would make a great Punisher, and he is

Edited by Sooda

LOL^well done buddy- what did you make of it? Not seen any more since the first 3...

I liked it! The first 3 episodes serve as an intro for the Punisher. Later, one key character is added while many key characters from S1 return as well. Will not spoil it for you more :tongue:

Edited by rett

oh, i am intrigued!! Yes just seen Elektra at the end of ep4... do we see any more o the Punisher- just a yes or no please :)

Yes!! He is superb later on in some of the episodes 

13 hours ago, Texan said:

Anybody have some good documentary recommendations for Netflix? I have been watching quite a few of those.

From the top of my head, below are some documentaries / documentary series: 

Green Prince, WWE in color, Sons of cloud, Senna, Al Weiwei, The Square, Hunt vs Lauda, Los tiempos de Pablo Escobar, The Armstrong Lie, An honest liar,  Man on the wire and Jodorowsky's Dune