So many Tall players in West Indies?

25 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Now no proper info on foot wear on that pic..lets go with pics on the play grounds.

http://im.rediff.com/cricket/2014/apr/09kp1.jpg

In the above pic both are on sport shoes  and have proper straight posture, May be Kp has 2-3 inches on Yuvi max not like the pic above where it looks 5 inches...i think yuvi is a bit shorter than Gayle..but always has poor posture.

Bangalore1805.jpg

Gayle Yuvi Starc on the ground clearly Starc tallest and Gayle second

Edited by Singh bling

You guys can't just take random pictures without taking into consideration perspective i.e one play is standing closer than the other, the picture is taken at a certain angle, etc.  It is futile to conclude the heights of players with these pics

19 hours ago, Singh bling said:

amitabh-bachchan-hugs-chris-gayle-2903.j

Gayle is definately no less than 6-3" could be 6-4 , the way he tower Amitabh clearly show this

gavaskar-ulysse-nardin-watches_052.jpg

Yuvi with Abhishek and Amitabh , Yuvi is no less than 6-2

Eye line to hairline of Bachan senior for both Yuvi and Gayle. May be gayle has an inch on Yuvi or less. Posture/footwere makes them closer at times. 

I think Gayle is 6'2" Ishant is 6'5" Irfan Mhd is 6'8" at  best not 7'1" as pakistan people claim. 7'1" is shaq o neil.

http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/2015/06/27/350184-abhishek-shaquille.jpg

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Eye line to hairline of Bachan senior for both Yuvi and Gayle. May be gayle has an inch on Yuvi or less. Posture/footwere makes them closer at times. 

I think Gayle is 6'2" Ishant is 6'5" Irfan Mhd is 6'8" at  best not 7'1" as pakistan people claim. 7'1" is shaq o neil.

http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/2015/06/27/350184-abhishek-shaquille.jpg

Yuvi is max one inch taller than Amitabh

yuvrajbigbmissmalini_1435060781_600x315.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrTxQHcf-fSjGg1pkHvLQ

on the

4 hours ago, thongale said:

Why you people are so bitter about Mohammed Irfan? He is the tallest ever cricketer. But he is a mediocre bowler.

No one other than me is posting abt him. So there is no you guys.

He is not the tallest ever, but one of the tallest there have been others over 6'8", its just a silly lie its funny..lol like he is no where near 7'1" , such a ridiculous pathological lying, typical to the green ghetto.

Edited by Vilander
4 hours ago, Vilander said:

an other angle on Irfan Mohd.

This time with the apparent giant Gayle.

If gayle is 6'4" as everyone here seems to claim, it woul still put irfan hardly near 6'8-9 ish..here.

SNPA210215401.jpg

You cant judge with this pic. They are nowhere closer. Angle and distance between them doesn't give the right idea.

Zoysa was very thick when compared to SL standards. May be thin for world stnadards, SL players barring a few like Jayasurya and Sanga were not well  built.

He was like Indias Abhay Kuruvilla..giant. Just that Abhay played when others like karnatak trio (kumble,sri and prasadham) and Nilesh kulkarni played so he did not have great variance on the team but Zoysa was unchallenged next in was Vaas at like 5'7".

152876-3x2-940x627.jpg

hqdefault.jpg