The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

CAGR of 25 percent since last 20 years or more. That's phenomenal. Heck the dividend has wiped out the cost price of stocks. Do you really get better than that @velu

You guys are lucky that India opened up even you were earning :((

I really don’t think we can get compounding returns now unless we are extremely good in picking the right stock

42 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Entered Idea Vodafone at 3.3. Has climbed over 10 which is handsome return. Hope the board submits  acceptable repayment roadmap to SC and the stock soars further.

Looking forward to enter into Maruti Suzuki.

Google  is planning to invest in idea , I think they will invest which might force idea price to skyrocket 

23 minutes ago, velu said:

You guys are lucky that India opened up even you were earning :((

I really don’t think we can get compounding returns now unless we are extremely good in picking the right stock

If investors show patience for two decades in quality stocks then it could still be possible to get compounding benefits. The difference being in next 20 years the dividend won't wipe out the cost price of sticks if one were to purchase now.

26 minutes ago, velu said:

Google  is planning to invest in idea , I think they will invest which might force idea price to skyrocket 

Yup, there was news that Google will take up 5 percent stakes. That could be the kick further.

The other major development will be the SC follow-up hearing to the one which happened on last Thursday.

As I have entered at 3.3 there are no issues even if both factors don't work up, as I can still exit at 3.5 provided that there are no lower circuits .

15 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

@raki05

Alok Ind. hit UC today. Although it does not gives confidence as long term investment, it could be considered for trade on short term basis.

As the Q4 results are out there are some good bargains already. The Q1 results next month onwards will give a much better bargain for bulk long term investment IMO.

I am trying to buy from past few days but unable to buy.Tried through both NSE and BSE.

23 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I am trying to buy from past few days but unable to buy.Tried through both NSE and BSE.

You will have e to be lucky to buy because it is getting UC including today for many days now. So many pending orders. Unless it stops hitting UC retail investors are not going to get it soon.

Edited by Straight Drive

8 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

You will have e to be lucky to buy because it is getting UC including today for many days now. So many pending orders. Unless it stops hitting UC retail investors are not going to get it soon.

Ya.

@velu

which broker do you use currently? I need some recommendations for high volume trades . 
I use Zerodha for trading and some investments and ICICI has my old investments . 
Am thinking of keeping my intraday and positional trades separate , so looking for a third broker . I have tried Upstox and Astha , but are there any others ..I don’t need leverage if brokerages are low of FnO . 

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

@velu

which broker do you use currently? I need some recommendations for high volume trades . 
I use Zerodha for trading and some investments and ICICI has my old investments . 
Am thinking of keeping my intraday and positional trades separate , so looking for a third broker . I have tried Upstox and Astha , but are there any others ..I don’t need leverage if brokerages are low of FnO . 

motilal Oswal for trading ( intraday and expiry ) ..

Good leverage if you have a working strategy ..

zerodha for forex and low risk trades 

Tried Alice , astha and wisdom .. very high brokerage for option selling 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, velu said:

motilal Oswal for trading ( intraday and expiry ) ..

Good leverage if you have a working strategy ..

zerodha for forex and low risk trades 

Tried Alice , astha and wisdom .. very high brokerage for option selling 

What’s the brokerage in Motilal ? 

On 6/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, velu said:

on expiry day i easily cross 2500 lots 

Okay cool , still quite a lot . 

Is this a highest bracket ? 

is this info on brokerage plans available on net anywhere ? My monthly spend is on an average 40-80K , you think moving to Motilal can be cheaper for me or is it only if I spend 2 lac upwards ? 
How about leverage ? I will take anything more than Zerodha , it’s 2x these days lol 

Market is recovering on news of initial trials of vaccines. Liquidity has also helped to bounce back. The results which will come out for Q1 are very  unlikely to be good. The supply chain impact may also resist the upmove. Some sectors and related stocks are clearly beaten up and they paint a very bad picture for the investors.

Edited by Straight Drive