Ben Duckett is going to make it big

maniac

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

He will play the LOI's and with the hunger to prove from these failures and enhanced mental strength will be a force of nature....scary proposition....watch out for him.

Quite possible.  ODIs and T20Is are different ball games.

It is also possible that he will do much better in test matches in the future as he is only 22 and has time on his side. This tour will be a priceless learning experience for him and he has to improve his technique against spin.

But, I don't expect much from him in this test series as he has technical issues against spin.

Edited by express bowling
9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Quite possible.  ODIs and T20Is are different ball games.

It is also possible that he will do much better in test matches in the future as he is only 22 and has time on his side. This tour will be a priceless learning experience for him and he has to improve his technique against spin.

But, I don't expect much from him in this test series as he has technical issues against spin.

Will he even play any of the other matches? I expect Butler and Valet to get around 2 matches min. Leaves only the 5th test open for ambiguity assuming he fails.

Yeah maniac, I think Duckett needs Root to fail now miserably for next few series so England has no choice and can do a South Africa and select a captain out of the blue like they did with Graeme Smith and Duckett will be England's Graeme Smith who will change England test cricket around with his great batting and captaincya dn being young, he will take English test cricket to a a new level

#letsanityprevail

#maniaczcrazymode 

9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Seriously bizarre thread lol why pick duckettt to make it big ?

Because Manju-niac is a total slut for "aggressive" batsmen.  A couple of drives on the up, a pull shot here and there, and that's all it takes for him to pronounce "greatness". 

Besides he believes in diversifying his predictions.  If you make a few dozen, one of them is bound to play well once in a blue moon.