Should Allow All Women In Sabarimala Temple, Kerala Tells Supreme Court

Malcolm Merlyn

12 hours ago, beetle said:
male chauvinist pig
/ˌmɛɪl ˌʃəʊvənɪst ˈpɪɡ/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. a man who believes that men are superior to women.

As for the rest...I leave this
     thread to you  guys and your sick mentality.

Ask yourself the following. If women are equal to men then:

1. Why are there seats reserved for women in public transport buses?

2. Why are there compartments reserved for women in trains?

3. Why are there women only colleges and institutions?

4. Why do working women get more income tax benefits than men?

5. Why do women senior citizens get extra concessions in Railways? Also, even a 45 year old woman can reserve a seat under the lower berth quota of the Indian Railways. In addition, there is also a Ladies quota for them.

It is obvious that women are seen as the weaker sex, whether you like it or not. Else men would be having these benefits as well.

Edited by motomaverick

13 hours ago, Pollack said:

Let's just put it this way : There are things which women can do better and things which men can do better. Absolute equality between male and female is not possible, not required and not natural. True feminists are rare to find. Most feminists are hypocrites and have set priorities on wrong things.

Yes if men and women were equal, there was no need to have two different genders. They aren't equal in any aspect.

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Oh man. 6 pages of BS. As one parliamentarian said She is not he because “she” is “Superior to He”.

Since their is no BS about women can we Hindus  let our women do what they want and screw the tradition if needed. We cant NOT them, can we?

Women is superior to men. You are right. 

12 hours ago, beetle said:

I am done fighting on this thread.

There is not much one can do to change people's mentality. It is a long term conditioning.

Just hope the next generation is better.

As for coward.... that is your opinion.

I have been on this thread since the begining arguing with  many men... I have lost count.

There is only that much one can argue.Then one can only hope .

I hope for a better future.

No you'll continue to raise rabble in this thread. You were the one who quoted me from a comment I made a long time ago and when I gave you an explanation, you just called me a pig. That's why I'm certain you won't go away. You blame men for being....men. I hope for a better future too but my idea of a better future differs from yours and most of the readers agree with me. Goodbye. But please feel free to post a snarky comment or trollvote me.

1 hour ago, motomaverick said:

Ask yourself the following. If women are equal to men then:

1. Why are there seats reserved for women in public transport buses?

2. Why are there compartments reserved for women in trains?

3. Why are there women only colleges and institutions?

4. Why do working women get more income tax benefits than men?

5. Why do women senior citizens get extra concessions in Railways? Also, even a 45 year old woman can reserve a seat under the lower berth quota of the Indian Railways. In addition, there is also a Ladies quota for them.

It is obvious that women are seen as the weaker sex, whether you like it or not. Else men would be having these benefits as well.

I'm sure beetle will avail all these benefits but still get back to Sabarimala patriarchy is evil :facepalm:

Name: Rahana Fatima

Job: BSNL

Left activist in Kerala, tried to enter Sabarimal by force, not as a devotee. She uploads controversial videos on YouTube, last one preparing meat and calling it Gomata.

BSNL has finally fired her for hurting religious sentiments. Expect a leftists outrage over FoE

https://twitter.com/raghuramanmenon/status/1260849242194706433?s=21

https://youtu.be/QD-rfvnXQQ4

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Name: Rahana Fatima

Job: BSNL

Left activist in Kerala, tried to enter Sabarimal by force, not as a devotee. She uploads controversial videos on YouTube, last one preparing meat and calling it Gomata.

BSNL has finally fired her for hurting religious sentiments. Expect a leftists outrage over FoE

https://twitter.com/raghuramanmenon/status/1260849242194706433?s=21

https://youtu.be/QD-rfvnXQQ4

Only Muslim, Christian, commie, feminazi women want to enter Sabarimala. Btw can we expect her arrest for trying to incite communal violence? I mean if fruit vendors with saffron flags/shirts could be booked this is a whole different level of provocation. But one good thing is these idiots are blowing their cover, will be easier to make a case against these Hinduphobic activists in SC. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He was anti-CAB when Assam protested, later flipped and went after ShaheenBagh. He is not consistent post his switch to a Nationalist.

Yup, for a week or so he did shows against CAB, *ing snake.