Ultimate_Game

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Actually there is nothing much to hate them as they are obviously doing this for money.  But bigger surprise why the hell people watch these channels?   This guy especially has most views after Shaoib Akhtar I guess..

Shoaib Akhtar YT channel has funny content sometimes & is worth checking out but not so sure about others.  Indian public either has lot of free time or extremely gullible.  It is surprising really

14 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Indian public crave validation from others. You can also see this with all the "reaction channels" pandering to indians

I get that but I guess they don't know they are being played as those guys aren't trying to praise but actually only doing this for money.  Rashid latif & others don't praise Indian team much on their TV shows but shower praises on YT channel.  I think Vikrant gupta other day exposed them badly as well. 

On 3/30/2021 at 3:09 AM, Franco Vazquez said:

I don't know why people hate on Pak YT. Yeah they are annoying with OTT praises of India but still its for money. You need to feed your family as well.

Why wouldn't they be hated. Talk about your team. Atleast appear realistic with the statements. 

Shoaib is an exception. He is actually funny. These other rubbish YTers from Pakistan make these ingenuous statements to deceive the gullible Indian public as soon as India wins a game which is very often. 

Not to mention there are several chutiyas from Australia doing this too. Hogg's vlog lmao. He is actually reasonable with his comments so I suppose he is alright. 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I get that but I guess they don't know they are being played as those guys aren't trying to praise but actually only doing this for money.  Rashid latif & others don't praise Indian team much on their TV shows but shower praises on YT channel.  I think Vikrant gupta other day exposed them badly as well. 

Wonderful. Ban those idiots. Watch Shoaib on his actual Pak tv showsm he doesnt shower praises either. He will say stuff like oh Australia din't bowl enough bouncers to rattle the Indians. 

He will say India won due to their system not tailunt. 

I don't understand why people even watch these useless wastrels. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Wonderful. Ban those idiots. Watch Shoaib on his actual Pak tv showsm he doesnt shower praises either. He will say stuff like oh Australia din't bowl enough bouncers to rattle the Indians. 

He will say India won due to their system not tailunt. 

There's no point in banning stuff. Either Indian public becomes internet savvy and realise the difference between when they are being pandered to and genuine praise or they continue giving revenue to grifters

15 hours ago, Jay said:

He will say India won due to their system not tailunt

Not sure what it means. A win is a win.