Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

On 12/23/2016 at 5:51 AM, Ranvir said:

Sorry if this is controversial but I will never understand why Hindus are so tolerant towards Muslims. Hindus are being kicked out of Bangladesh and you guys in West Bengal just let Muslim Bangladeshis come over? Have some backbone. Don't give them jobs, without jobs they cannot survive. Why is it that when Hindus have almost been eliminated from Kashmir you still let so many muslims live in Hindu majority Jammu?

Why are there so many muslims in Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta when there are next to no Hindus in Karachi or Lahore?

I always hear Hindus say Indian muslims are good and not like Pakistanis. Well let me tell you something, they are only like that when they are in the minority, when they are the majority in an area just look at Kashmir to see what will happen.

Why are there even 200 million muslims in India anyway? At partition you guys foolishly let them stay behind in large numbers in states like UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat. In Punjab we did to them what they did to us and now there are very few living there and they know their place.

It's all ok to be liberal and open minded but not with muslims, they exploit other people's kindness and see it as a weakness.

The key difference is Hindus like us Sikhs are more interested in money whereas the muslims are more interested in their religious ideology. They are not open minded, I have been to shops owned by Hindus and Sikhs here in the UK where they will sell Muslim items like pictures of Kabaa, but you will never see muslims sell Hindu murtis or pictures of Sikh gurus. We need to stop pandering to them.

What is the point of sending groups like Shiv Sena and RSS to Punjab where Hindus are in no danger, why don't these groups have some balls and go to Kashmir and West Bengal where they are actually needed.

On 12/23/2016 at 6:35 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Agree with everything you said there. Its a well knows fact that muslims want democracy as long as they are in minority. Moment they are in majority they want to implement islamic law.

Look at Kashmir, Hindu pandits being driven out of the state. In Mallapuram Kerala, hindus are not allowed to buy houses or own shops. They are stopping hindus to celebrate Durga puja in Birbhum west bengal. In UP, the mike in a temple asked to be removed as it was a muslim majority area.And then you do similar things to muslims in hindu majority area, they will cry that India is intolerant.

Muslims in India cry for equality but at the same time they do not want Uniform civil code as constitutional law is against islamic religion. They moan for equal rights but want islamic banking system.

And people who says Indian muslims are peace loving has no idea at all. Thousands of them fleeing from kerala to join ISIS.

BTW Ranvir what you said is not controversial at all and need not be sorry. Its a hard truth which most of us knows but too scared to speak out. Perhaps time has come to be more vocal about it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You have Indian Ocean. throw all of them.

Edited by Deucalion

3 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Like?

Letting antinational activities take place under her umbrella.

Activities like letting illegal immigrants from Bangladesh come. Making them her vote bank .

Letting fake currency movement  ...these are all antinational activities.

SP in UP is no better.Antinational and anti women.Their leader is a rapist sympathizer......Even Mamta is in the same class when it comes to women. 

3 hours ago, Texy said:

Bengalis in general w/ few exceptions, become Hindu once or twice a year during festivals and that's also because food is involved. Rest of the year forget it. 

Except for the illiterate belt in Bihar/UP or down in TN, thats true for most Hindus. And its a good thing, since we Hindus are far more adaptable than other religious counterparts for keeping our culture & some of our ethos while changing the rest in accordance to needs of the times.

8 hours ago, Texy said:

Bengalis in general w/ few exceptions, become Hindu once or twice a year during festivals and that's also because food is involved. Rest of the year forget it. 

I'd say that's true for all Indian ethnic groups, not only Bengalis. 

Majority of Hindu people aren't that religious at all in general. 

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Except for the illiterate belt in Bihar/UP or down in TN, thats true for most Hindus. And its a good thing, since we Hindus are far more adaptable than other religious counterparts for keeping our culture & some of our ethos while changing the rest in accordance to needs of the times.

It is good being liberal and open minded and not too orthodox but this will be exploited by Muslims. This is why they have been able to cause chaos in U.K., France, Germany, Sweden but will not be able to do the same in places like Italy and Poland where they strongly identify with their religion.

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

It is good being liberal and open minded and not too orthodox but this will be exploited by Muslims. This is why they have been able to cause chaos in U.K., France, Germany, Sweden but will not be able to do the same in places like Italy and Poland where they strongly identify with their religion.

Yes, true. However, if a pig wallows in the mud and wants to drag you into it, you shoot the pig. Not jump into the mud with it. 

On 27/12/2016 at 4:55 AM, SecondSlip said:

I'd say that's true for all Indian ethnic groups, not only Bengalis. 

Majority of Hindu people aren't that religious at all in general. 

you have to be careful with such statements, especially in India, no one wants a repeat of Gujarat 2002 or Mumbai 1992. 

The law & order needs to be stronger and stricter and not treat all situation with kid gloves, because majority of people in India still trust the law & order people in India and hence we don't see riots every other day, but if patience runs out then....(i hope that patience never runs out)