Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

Finer, look at how many pakistanis die every year due to terrorism at www.satp.org 

Compare it with  India. Look here -

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/96945-usage-of-pellet-guns-in-kashmir-by-indian-forces-that-often-blind-protesters/#comment-3282658

Let's be clear that you guys suffer much more than India and will continue to suffer till you stop exporting terror. 

China does not care about you. If it did, it would actually persuade you or force you like India/USA/Afghan etc have been doing to change your policy. China is happy that you keep harming India. It knows you(pak) suffer alot more in bargain. 

Its paramount that you guys realize what is your actual national interest. The actual national interest is to make your citizens secure and prosperous. This can only happen if you stop sending terrorists into J&K and the rest of India. Do not be blinded by anything else. India doesn't want to divide you and doesnt want an inch of your land if you understand that Kashmir is an integral part of India.

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Replace North Korea with Russia and Iran.

Pakistan-China-Russia-Iran. That sounds beautiful. :--D

you cant be friend with both iran and saudi :giggle:

saudi would prefer to eliminate iran more than israel

iran might prefer better relations with indian than pak 

The Turkish delegation headed by Nurhan Tufekcioglu, Deputy Director General Directorate for Road Transport Regulation, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, met the senior officers of the ministry of communications, ministry of commerce and ministry of foreign affairs, a press release said

turkey-pakistan.jpg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1151573/pakistan-turkey-likely-revive-2003-road-deal/

Pak-Turkish relations transforming into economic partnership: Turkish FM

"The excellent bilateral relations are already being transformed into a vibrant economic partnership as both countries want to build strong and mutually advantageous relations," he told APP in a wide-ranging exclusive interview.

mevlut-cavusoglu0.jpg

http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/pakistan/311739-pak-turkish-relations-transforming-into-economic-partnership-turkish-fm.html

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

159579580.jpg

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Heres-What-The-Children-Of-Kashmir-Have-To-Say-About-India/#.avrtsr3uz

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

At least these children are not being slaughtered, the way illegal Pakistani invaders raped and slaughtered indigenous Kashmiri Pandit children and carried a genocide of Kashmiri Pandits.

10 hours ago, chewy said:

At least these children are not being slaughtered, the way illegal Pakistani invaders raped and slaughtered indigenous Kashmiri Pandit children and carried a genocide of Kashmiri Pandits.

I think you didnt read the link ....

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Heres-What-The-Children-Of-Kashmir-Have-To-Say-About-India/#.avrtsr3uz

The Future of IOK .....

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

18 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I think you didnt read the link ....

The Future of IOK .....

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

Thank you for posting this. The kids usually do not know the full history. They usually act based on what is propagated to them. Below is the quote from the link that you posted:

Muawin Tasneem, 12 years

India is tyrant. India kills people and disappears them. I want free Kashmir. I don’t want to be with India or with Pakistan. I am afraid to go out. Policemen can do anything to me. I can’t trust them. They can kill me. I rarely study. And I can’t play outside. Who should I play with? The Indian army men on the street?

If you have read UN Resolution, you would know that there is no option for a free Kashmir. Kashmir can either join Ind or Pak. Now for Kashmiris to decide on that, Pak is supposed to vacate the POK area first

So which country has been supporting independence movement in Kashmir in violation of what is stated in the UN Resolution, something it swears by? Which country has failed to vacate POK? 

What would be the need for Ind to keep its military in Kashmir if some of the local population understood the concept of living in a secular society? If these elements hadn't resorted to terrorism and driving out non-Muslim population 

Please read about your Operation Gibraltor

6 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ now a days UN is like jis ki laathi us ki bheens ....  :adore:

and what do i know about Ops etc .... i am just a layman ..... :confused: 

I know nothing ..... :angel:

If you don't know much, then doing propaganda is wrong. 

Mahwash Badar is a clinical psychologist by profession and one of a handful of liberal Pakistanis who dare to speak the truth. On May 12 she wrote an opinion piece for Pakistan’s Express Tribune Blogs, titled ‘Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani.’ However, due to the invisible hand of the ISI both this article and her Twitter profile @MahwashB have vanished. Below is a reproduction of the original article -

Anyone who has ever travelled abroad will tell you that no matter where you go, no matter how developed a country it is that you’re travelling to – if you’re a British national or a Caucasian American, the doors become friendlier. The security becomes less pressurising. Visa queues are shorter. Procedures are simpler.

If you’re a brown Pakistani man (or even woman) who is travelling to another country – that’s a whole other story. You’re working in the Middle East, chances are your salary is just a little bit above the basic working wage – or anything that will get you a bed-space with seven other human beings. Respect is minimal.

You’re not supposed to ruffle any feathers. Or demand for rights. Your children are thousands of miles away studying (because you can’t afford education for them here), your wife probably has another job to help make ends meet and your job squeezes every drop of your blood into a tiny container that helps build the skyscrapers and that little container is thrown away quicker than you can say “burj” as soon as your company decides to say bye bye.

Pretty much the equivalent of … well, I don’t know. What is that the equivalent of? What analogy do I draw to represent the utter misery that is being a Pakistani in this super-power dominated world?

As if the current state of the country, what with its years of dictatorship and lack of infrastructure, hasn’t driven us insane enough, there is the added bonus of inviting religious extremists and letting them destroy everything we hold near and dear. Sure, apologists will reason it saying “this is not true Islam” and whatnot. But my question is when – seriously – when do we set aside the debate of what is true Islam and what isn’t?

Let the clerics and the religious scholars sit in their mosques. But once and for all, eliminate and annihilate the savage, beastly, cowardly, immoral men who buy the bodies of fragile, poverty-stricken, desperate men, strap them with explosives and send them into markets filled with innocent women and children. Finish these abhorrent elements in the society that attempt to throw us back to the Stone Age.

A recent article in the New York Times reported on the World Health Organisation (WHO) declaration of the polio emergency in Pakistan.

Last year, a polio worker was killed in Peshawar, as well as another who was shot dead in Khyber Agency. Several were kidnapped in Bara. In January this year, gunmen killed three health workers taking part in a polio vaccination drive in Karachi, not Kabul, not Sierra Leone, not Riyadh, Karachi.

My heart boils and burns as more devastating news and reports flood the channels. The New York Times article further stated that according to a report, the highest refusal rates for polio vaccination were recorded in wealthy neighbourhoods of Karachi because they had “little faith in public health care.” In North Waziristan, the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have had vaccination forbidden for years. Pakistan thus has 59 polio cases to report, the highest in the world.

- See more at: http://archive.dhakatribune.com/long-form/2014/may/26/jinnah-made-mistake-and-i-am-ashamed-being-pakistani#sthash.2DRKYWFc.UwTcwWpL.dpuf

http://archive.dhakatribune.com/long-form/2014/may/26/jinnah-made-mistake-and-i-am-ashamed-being-pakistani

I hope the person is safe and alive. Never know what ISI can do.

Pakistan has always remained an enigma. There are countries that want to grow, so do Pakistanis. But, a section believes in extremism and propagating hate. This is the result of the Pakistan we are seeing today. 

The irony is, that country is still very much developing and way behind other emerging countries, but still believes that it can survive on hurting others through extremism. Never going to see the evil plans coming together. You set someone else's house on fire, the fire is going to catch up with you soon.

Here is a reality check on Jammu & Kashmir, thanks to a forward I received (Author unknown). We need to be aware of the myths, vicious lies and half truths about the matter being propagated. The mistrust and generational brainwashing is being orchestrated by Hyenas, from across the border in Pakistan. These are forces inimical to the Union of India, and ideologically led, funded and motivated by the Government of Pakistan through the ISI. Our own Governmental ineptitude and sheer apathy (across the political spectrum) have only added fuel to the fire. Read on .... 

*KASHMIR THE UNKNOWN DISTORTED FACTS*
*Separatism: Hype vs the truth* 

1. Separatist control only 5 districts = 15% of Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh and they are all *Sunni Muslims*.

2. The Shiais, Sufis, Hindus, Buddhists and Christians are not separatists. 

3. Two of the three regions of J&K are not Muslim majority areas. 85,000 square kilometers are not. When you talk of separatism, there havent been any protests against India in this 85 per cent area till date. 

4. Theres only one section of communityKashmiri-speaking Sunni Muslims who have a separatist agenda. When you see a TV debate on Kashmir, who do you see? Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Yasin Malik, Shabbir Shah, Gilani, Asiya Andrabi, and Lone. All Sunni Muslims from these 5 districts out of 22!! 

5. J&K has around 12 per cent Shia Muslims, around 12-14 per cent Gujjar Muslims and around eight per cent Pahadi Rajput Muslims, Sufis Christians, Buddhists and Hindus. None of these communities had any separatist leaders 

6. When Afzal Guru was hanged, the media made it appear as if the entire state was out on the streets. The reality was that out of 22 districts, there was not a single demonstration in 17 districts and only five districts in the Valley faced mild demonstrations. 

7. Poonch has 90 per cent Muslims but this district is dominated by powerful Sikhs. Kargil has 90 per cent Muslims, Kargil city has more than 99 per cent Muslims but there was not a single protest in those areas. 

8. Our perception about J&K is that a battle between nationalism and separatism is going on for past 68 years. Nationalism has neither been lost nor will it, because in most areas of the state, majority of the people are nationalists. 

9. There is no dispute over J&K and the only issue relating to the state is how to get back areas that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan and China. 

'Separatism', 'dispute' and 'autonomy' are three myths associated with the state. The common perception is that J&K is a separatist state. This is because J&K is perceived first as just Kashmir - a Kashmir which is a Sunni Muslim Kashmir, a Muslim Kashmir which is a separatist Kashmirbasically a Kashmir where the Indian tricolor is burnt down and Pakistans flag is unfurled only in five districts.

The State should be considered as one entity like Jammu (with maximum of the ground area), Ladakh and only thereafter Kashmir.

Finally, Pakistan keeps harping on the UN Resolutions. But Part 2 of these Resolutions very clearly state that Pakistan has to withdraw ALL its military forces and nationals used for the purpose of fighting in J&K BEFORE a plebiscite is held. That was in 1947. It is now 2016. Pakistan has yet to withdraw all its forces from Kashmir including GB. The fact is that the PA will never withdraw its forces from POK. This UN Resolution is thus dead as a dodo. 

Secondly, Pakistan signed the Resolution under Chapter VI of the UN Charter which makes the Resolution *NON ENFORCEABE.* 

So Pakistan needs to stop this charade of blaming India for not adhering to the UN Resolutions.