Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Anyone can have a bad day in T20. Last game, he gave 19 runs in 4 overs.

Just trolling.:p: Saw him for the first time (the 19th over)and was like...hmmm,is this the fast guy people at icf are talking about.:thinking:

He bowls 114 k,followed by another 115 k...

IS this the same guy .How come icf phaast brigade is :drool:over someone bowling 114 k.Let me google. It is the same guy.

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just trolling.:p: Saw him for the first time (the 19th over)and was like...hmmm,is this the fast guy people at icf are talking about.:thinking:

He bowls 114 k,followed by another 115 k...

IS this the same guy .How come icf phaast brigade is :drool:over someone bowling 114 k.Let me google. It is the same guy.

Those were slower deliveries. Anyway, he isn't that fast a bowler. He bowled 135-143. There are faster bowlers than him but he has some good qualities. There are others who are talked about more.

23 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

May be BCCI can look to market the domestic 50 over or 20 over games better in future. 

I am watching Windies domestic 50 over tournament and the stadium is packed. 

Encouraging scenes these. Also a top competition this.

Lively.gifLively.gif

IMG_1505.JPGIMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

Long overdue, domestic cricket marketing n broadcasting, getting more team based fans, merchandize, interaction with players, teams, better wkts to have interesting games

6 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Long overdue, domestic cricket marketing n broadcasting, getting more team based fans, merchandize, interaction with players, teams, better wkts to have interesting games

Yeah, all these things windies used to suck at too. They marketed CPL well like how IPL was done well too. However, BCCI did not use IPL as platform to create the hype around domestic tournaments, as much as WICB has done using CPL to market other domestic tournaments.

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah, all these things windies used to suck at too. They marketed CPL well like how IPL was done well too. However, BCCI did not use IPL as platform to create the hype around domestic tournaments, as much as WICB has done using CPL to market other domestic tournaments.

Audience participation , halftime break being used for events, making it a family outing , viewer friendly n most important getting loyal fans for state sides, marketing n getting guys like Dravid, Sachin as mascots for each side is a good idea n then we will have more fans, higher level competition, more player transfers, quota for outsiders n U19, also state side having good A team n U19 competition which is marketed as well, using schools n colleges .

5 Fastest Indian pacers right now ranked by pace only:-

Aaron

Umesh

Sangwan

Thampi

Shami

Some of the bowlers like Ishant,Bumrah,Aniket,Hardik,Rahul Shukla,Warrier,Rajpoot,Nathu,

Siraj,Shardul can also cross 140 k mark.Good days...:yess:

I keep reminding u guys that I had a dream that India will start producing fast bowlers and will have their share of fast bowlers, I still haven't forgotten about that and I will not let everybody forget about it.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

the contrast in atmosphere between cpl and test matches was incredible 

Test match is never well attended in windies. Neither many other locations either. Though now its starting to get a bit better in Windies but gone are the days.

Even ODI's in Windies in terms of crowd isn't there yet, but it's slowly coming back. CPL is definitely great for all the islands. 

2 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

test matches had good crowds in late 90s early 2000s in wi from what i remember... the trini posse stand and those girls ,though they had an avg side, now it's dead

Ya 90s yaar even India used to get a lot. Now with so much cricket with all 2020 etc, people pick and choose which one to attend and they pick 2020 over 5 day test matches.

Time has changed man. 

aniket is ready for test matches...to some extent sangwan and thampi too

out of umar nazir, sayan, warrier, milind only warrier looked little impressive.

vijay shanker looks to be honest and hardworking cricketer with very good talent, would play for india for sure.

8 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I keep reminding u guys that I had a dream that India will start producing fast bowlers and will have their share of fast bowlers, I still haven't forgotten about that and I will not let everybody forget about it.

Hahahaha yeah fingers crossed :yess:

On 1/27/2017 at 11:37 AM, tweaker said:

Shikhar Dhawan and Ishant Sharma have been included in Delhi's squad for the upcoming Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, India's domestic T20 tournament. Gautam Gambhir  will lead Delhi in the competition.

squad:

Gautam Gambhir (captain), Unmukt Chand, Shikhar Dhawan, Nitish Rana, Milind Kumar, Kshitij Sharma, Sarthak Ranjan, Arjun Gupta, Pawan Negi, Manan Sharma, Ishant Sharma, Navdeep Saini, Vikas Tokas, Pradeep Sangwan, Subodh Bhati

Milind Kumar hit 208 today in Maryland in Washington league in 40 over cricket match.

On 19/02/2017 at 8:46 AM, vayuu1 said:

Kaise sapne dekhte ho? Dream of :

Disha-Patani-3.jpg

Or being a successful entrepreneur.

Or being a successful cricketer.

Or being POTUS.

Or being an army-man. :isalute:

Or many other good dreams.

Why waste it on Varun Aron. :hysterical:

Indian fast bowlers ke kisko sapne ate hai bhai? :cantstop:

Edited by Pollack