NBA 2017

Cricketics

Everyone keeps hating Warriors,but this is what James had to say.

"And I'm not one to judge and say if it's fair or not if guys are adding players to their team. So that's what you want to do. Is it fair that the New York Yankees in the '90s was adding piece after piece after piece after piece? I mean, if you have the opportunity to do that -- is it fair that the (Dallas) Cowboys added Deion Sanders? I mean, listen. It happens. It's sports. You have an opportunity to sign one of the best players, and you can do it, go ahead and do it. Why not? If I become an owner, I'm going to try to sign everybody."

http://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/19581728/lebron-james-no-problem-kevin-durant-going-golden-state-warriors

Finally this boring, joke of a season is over. I've never seen a bunch of front-running, noncompetitive cowards like the Warriors, especially Kevin Durant. :facepalm:

That idiot commissioner Adam Silver needs to do something about all these chumps teamming up together and ruining all competition in the sport. 

Now i understand what this kevin durant thing is all about...

If other teams are not gonna do something here it will be csk type situation here :canabis:

But this time curry and co. Winning it every year.

Not fair for other teams 

On 10/04/2017 at 0:50 AM, Cricketics said:

Why you say that? He changed teams just like any other player does, could be his personal reasons which he doesn't like about his old team OKC.

Basically tics he did ruin it

On 2/14/2017 at 9:52 AM, Cricketics said:

Anyone following NBA this year?

Cavs and king James still on top and leading the wastern conference. 

Golden State too topping the West Conference.

Looks like another Cavs vs Warriors?

Honestly, I am loving this new rivalry. Curry is the best 3 point shooter in the game and probably one of the best ever.

Yeah, I love the rivalry between the two teams. I'm a fan of Warriors. :)