Combined India-SL Test XI

Lala2790

With the series about to start (good luck and Inshallah to our Sri Lankan brothers), I think it would be kind of fun to compile the best combined Test XI between Sri Lanka and India.

Here is my shot at this.

Sehwag

Jayasauria

Sangakara

Tendulkaer

Jayawardne

Dravid

Dohni

Kumble

Vaas

Murali

Malinga

Please (note to all Moderators/sensitive posters - I am asking kindly and using my bestest manners to ensure that this is not perceieved to be a troll thread) post your answers below

2 minutes ago, RPSinghalong said:

Lol replace Malinga with Zaheer or RP Singh. Malinga is rubbish no line and length plane inconsistanty.

At his peak it must not be forgotten that Malinga was one of the best bowlers in the world.

Zahher and RP noSwingh are no where near the best side

3 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

At his peak it must not be forgotten that Malinga was one of the best bowlers in the world.

Zahher and RP noSwingh are no where near the best side

No he wasn't, he was fast and inaccurate. He had a few good days out there like Pittard does that's about it. Zaheer & RP at least consistent.

3 minutes ago, RPSinghalong said:

No he wasn't, he was fast and inaccurate. He had a few good days out there like Pittard does that's about it. Zaheer & RP at least consistent.

You clearly don't watch a lot of criket RP.

Zhaeer doesn't make my side because Vaas is already in as a left armer.  RP Singh was lucky to make his local C Grade Dhaba XI, let alone represtnt his country.

India just don't have a fast bowler I have seen that is ahead of either Vaas or Malinga

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

1.Sachin

2.Jayasuria

3.Kohli

4.Sangakara

5.Mahela Jaywardene

6.Yuvraj

7.M.S Dhoni *(w) 

8.Ashwin

9.Malinga

10.Vaas

11.Murlitharan

Good post as usual Shaz.

I would have Angelo Matthew over Yuverj though in a Test XI if an all rounder is being picked. 

Very good XI however