'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Humko iss baat ka jarorr dikat hoti hai ' date=' ki tum abhi tak Balasaheb ka ninda nahi kar raho ho ![/quote'] Yadi aap, Mumbai dungo ke dauraan Hinduo ki raksha karney ke liye, Balasaaheb ka samarthan kerney ko taiyaar hain....toh main bhi South Indians ke maamle mein Balaasaheb ki Aalochanaa kerne ke liye tatpar ho jaaongaa!! Deal???

reasons ... 1. When BT kills maims and converts in the name of religion and to the extent and scale of Tippu and Co we can talk. 2. People like BT are there because of a long list of people like Tippu and people like you who go thru hoops in supporting such lowlifes ..... think about it ... its been what months since Iam trying to convince you .... imagine how frustrating it would be for people who really get affected by this Muslim appeasment. 3. A large chunk of my neighbourhood (as in my hometown) bows towards mecca as a direct result of this mofo .... its a crying shame - and a insult to those who stood up and fought this jerk - that in this day and age there is stiff and stubborn resistance for anyone who dares to speak out and point to the realities. It was sickening to see Mallya pay insane amount of money to procure the sword and worse treat it like some prized posession when infact it should have been destroyed.
Let me take a shot at identifying your hometown. I know you are from North karnataka , also sizable muslim population districts would include Gulbarga or Bijapur. So are you from one of these two districts. Otherwise it would have to be Hubli . Somehow I get a feeling that are a Joshi... Anyways , it is equally frustrating frustrating to see that a person like BT who has terrorized our families in the 70's gets eulogized and their is no condemnation l from your side. And yes, I know families who have been roughed by Sena goons in the 70's .

Yadi aap, Mumbai dungo ke dauraan Hinduo ki raksha karney ke liye, Balasaaheb ka samarthan kerney ko taiyaar hain....toh main bhi South Indians ke maamle mein Balaasaheb ki Aalochanaa kerne ke liye tatpar ho jaaongaa!! Deal???
Bhaiya, Phela Balasaheb jhulm karta hai uski baad seva , kyaa fiyda ?

Bhaiya' date=' Phela Balasaheb jhulm karta hai uski baad seva , kyaa fiyda ?[/quote'] Nahin, nahin....Balassaheb ko gaaliyaan do aur jitney bhi Hinduo ko dungo mein bachaaya usko bhool jaao hai naa?? :giggle: Anyway, I will ask you one LAST time....You appreciate Balasaheb's fearless and non-PCness approach while protecting Hindus from ROPers during Mumbai riots and We will condemn any incident against South Indians??? Deal?? Now let's see what's your arguement to this deal....I am just asking to appreciate a person for his work when he protected vulnerable Hindus in Ummah dominated areas of Mumbai and you are not even ready to do that while accusing me in the same line for not caring about South Indians, when in fact I am all for South Indians legitimate rights if you accept Shivsainiks stand during Mumbai riots....will ya??

Who is a bigger killer, destroyer and psycho of these two ... 1. BT 2. Tippu A straight answer will be greatly appreciated.
Exactly!!!:two_thumbs_up: KR please answer this by giving some sources to show-- how many South Indians were KILLED as compared to Tipu Sultan who finds so much praise from commie scumbags and worst in our history books.

Exactly!!!:two_thumbs_up: KR please answer this by giving some sources to show-- how many South Indians were KILLED as compared to Tipu Sultan who finds so much praise from commie scumbags and worst in our history books.
How does two wrong make one right . Even if Tipu is a bigger killer , how does that absolve BT of his crime against South Indians. So numbers are important and not the crime ? So your logic is silly and quite frankly disturbing .. His whole party was formed in 1967 on the basis of hate against outsiders especially South Indians. and still waiting for the criticism of BT from your side ..

Nahin, nahin....Balassaheb ko gaaliyaan do aur jitney bhi Hinduo ko dungo mein bachaaya usko bhool jaao hai naa?? :giggle: Anyway, I will ask you one LAST time....You appreciate Balasaheb's fearless and non-PCness approach while protecting Hindus from ROPers during Mumbai riots and We will condemn any incident against South Indians??? Deal?? Now let's see what's your arguement to this deal....I am just asking to appreciate a person for his work when he protected vulnerable Hindus in Ummah dominated areas of Mumbai and you are not even ready to do that while accusing me in the same line for not caring about South Indians, when in fact I am all for South Indians legitimate rights if you accept Shivsainiks stand during Mumbai riots....will ya??
I don't understand your logic . BT and his gang was terrorizing S Indians in the 70's . He should stand trial for his crimes ... and as regards to the question of his protecting Hindus from Ummah dominated areas , it is the job of police ..

How does two wrong make one right . ..
That is a typical arguement in round and round debate -- how does two wrongs make one right and all. You should acknowledge this if you are really an honest Indian that with proven history of murder, Tipu Sultan has all praise in our History books!!!!!!! Isn't that disgusting to see that your and our kids will be reading these same NCERT history books which are still having all praise and goody-good chapters about Tipu Sultan and other Islamic opportunist scumbags?? Compare this with Balasaheb who is just a regional party founder and still you in all your p-secness are working overtime to ridicule him while ignoring your great Islamists rulers!!
Even if Tipu is a bigger killer , how does that absolve BT of his crime against South Indians. So numbers are important and not the crime ?
No, I agree every crime is also condemnable- so don't twist any further...but the MOST important thing in any judiciary system is NATURE OF CRIME While Islamists hordes were proven murdereres and slughters/forcefull converters of un-armed civilian Hindus...Balasaheb and Shivsainiks are totally different -- which unfortunately you are trying to portray as some Murderer. Tell me with some credible source, how many SOUTH INDIANS got killed at the hands of Shivsainiks, while you know how many SOUTH INDIANS were killed by Islamist rulers. Shivsainiks merely protest through at the most some petty stone pelting, damaging properties owned by some non-Marathis, but I am yet to hear a News where Shivsainiks have KILLED non-marathi Hindus at mass scale like Islamists. KR -- You have to provide a source telling where Shivsainiks are killing South Indian Hindus -- till that all your arguements are futile and un-intended psy-ops, simply because Crimes of Tipu and Balasaheb are NOT the same, though both are Crimes as you said.

I don't understand your logic . BT and his gang was terrorizing S Indians in the 70's . He should stand trial for his crimes ... and as regards to the question of his protecting Hindus from Ummah dominated areas ' date= it is the job of police ..
Huh??...so I assume you don't know Indian Police and it's reach in slum areas of Mumbai during those riots. If I go by your logic, so like Congressis did, Shivsainiks should have stayed and watched slaughtering of un-armed Hindus while waiting that Congress and their p-sec home minister will protect us from Dawood armed ROPers...bhai mere Gandhigiri has never worked when it comes to ROP, they understand only one language and any Indian should know that by now.

Another thread successfully hijacked by Hindutvas . Rather than acknowledging the crime of BT , Bheembhai and Sandtest want to discuss tipu , timbuktu and what not . Jesus , what next , Ashoka was a mass murderer because he killed innocents in Kalinga ? Sandy , either you deliberately pretend to be dense or are really one when you say provide me proof about BT's crime . Just in the other thread , I provided you little tidbit about Balasaheb , how he came to power and so on . You are a google ninja , shouldn't be difficult for you to search about it . I promise I will fill in the gaps once you do your homework , no more spoon feeding of Hindutvas here.. and still no criticism of BT .It's a pity... BTW , why did you criticize Raj thackeray, Sandy ? In fact you started a thread for it . How many North Indians did Raj thackeray kill ? Was ot on the scale of Tipu ? Going by your twisted logic , you should apologize for starting that thread ...

So explain why its taken me soo much time to get a straight answer from you on this subject ... and remember your initial stand on this matter was that Tippu was a hero .... infact the official stance in India is also the same. And who said two wrongs make a right ? heck BT isnt even a mass murderer like Tippu. If anything its Secularists like you who bend over backwards to give validity to bonafide Jihadis that are the reason for people like BT to exist.
The last time I checked the self proclaimed straight shooter express consistently derailed when confronted with facts which didn't align with your hindutva thinking.... If anything , it's Hindutvas like you who bend over backwards to authenticate bona-fide criminals like BT . BT did not exists because of the secularist ! Repeat after me he existed because of South Indians in Mumbai ... Get your facts in order first . When BT realized that he is gonna go no over with this kind of modus operandi , he conveniently changed the targets to "Muslims" from South Indians.

Who is a bigger killer, destroyer and psycho of these two ... 1. BT 2. Tippu A straight answer will be greatly appreciated.
A rathert straight answer would be this. It is hilarious to see a man who himself admits that he knows little about Bal Thackeray as he(that would be YOU) does not follow Mumbai politics closely ( :haha: ) keep yapping about a ruler who ruled hundreds of years back. What is more credible? Knowledge about a man who has been a bigot for past 30 years killing Indians in Mumbai or someone who lived 300 years ago? How the hell is it possible that an educated person like you doesnt give a damn about Mumbai politics but has done PhD when it comes to Tipu Sultan. The reasons are rather clear: 1) You lack moral gumption to chastise a Hindu bigot that has effectively drawn lines in Indian financial capital for 3 decades now and is NO DIFFERENT than what Muslim League did. 2) You choose to be "not interested" simply because it suits your Muslim bashing agenda. Simple and straight answer there BB. Sorry you have no credibility whatsoever if you choose to be silent on BT. xxxx

KR claims to know about both hence the question .... I hope you dont mind. So lets see the list of Attrocities committed by BT .. it better be on par with what Tippu did ..... and while you are at it get a list of Mosques destroyed and the list of towns whose religious demography he changed .. should be very easy since its been only 30 yrs .... A even more straight answer is Psecs like you and KR have absolutely no morals ... and what is sickening is your type have somehow succeeded to typecast Muslim apeasement as some sort of divine work ... the extent to which you guys go to defend these Jihadis' who were on par with Hitler is quite sickening. Feel free to come up with links of threads were this derailment occured. Again links thread where I supported BT would be appreciated. Tippu killed more South Indians than anybody else did ... YOU get your facts right ... and yes BT & Co exist quite simply because of your type who instead of learning from the lessons taught by Jihadi's have made them as heroes ...
Quit the pedantry will ya .. I will make the discussion real simple for you. 1. Sandy started a thread criticizing Raj thackeray for his allege crime against North Indians . Do I agree - YES . 2. In the same thread he started eulogizing Bal thackeray about how he is a goody goody two shoes . Do I agree - NO . Simply because he himself attacked or instigated attack against South indians in the 70's... 3. Are Raj thackeray's crime comparable to Bal Thackeray - YES 4. Did you or Sandy criticize Bal Thackeray for the similar crime - NO 5. Did you or Sandy criticize compare Raj Thackeray's crime to Tipu like the way you are doing with Bal Thackeray . - NO . 6. Do Hinutvas like Sandy and DR have any moral authority to criticize Raj Thackeray then - NO I rest my case ....

So lets see the list of Attrocities committed by BT .. it better be on par with what Tippu did ..... and while you are at it get a list of Mosques destroyed and the list of towns whose religious demography he changed .. should be very easy since its been only 30 yrs ....
Is that what your supreme mind could come up best with ace? Let's get something straight. Bal(ls) Thackeray is the single most divisive man in Indian politics. And you Sir have no clue about him, or his policy! Your words mind you!. While you claim to know everything about a man that ruled 300 years ago you have absolutely no idea that this man Thackeray practically kicked out many of your own bretherns, including perhaps some who may be even related to you. So quit bringing in Tipu and have the moral gumption to wash your hands off this loony.
A even more straight answer is Psecs like you and KR have absolutely no morals ... and what is sickening is your type have somehow succeeded to typecast Muslim apeasement as some sort of divine work ... the extent to which you guys go to defend these Jihadis' who were on par with Hitler is quite sickening.
Just because you keep muttering PSec ad-nauseum doesnt make us so. But you do realize what you are BB? You are Psedo-Nationalist. For you Nationalism is invoked ONLY when it is related to Muslims. When it comes to Hindu brigand, like this Balls Thackeray, you suddenly "lose interest" in his politics. Do me a favour. Next time stop wasting time on faithfreedom and Walliullah and educated yourself with what matters more - politics of Indian financial capital. Then again being a Pseduo Nationalist that you are I would be amazed if you actually did so!
Tippu killed more South Indians than anybody else did ... YOU get your facts right ... and yes BT & Co exist quite simply because of your type who instead of learning from the lessons taught by Jihadi's have made them as heroes ...
Hahahahaha... In my own living memory no-one, absolutely NO-ONE, has done more damage to Bombay than this Balls Thackeray. The man has singlehandedly pulled back a city that once rivalled the best in Asia. Today Mumbai competes not with a Shangahi or a Hong Kong but with a Pune, a Chandigarh. And this downfall is NOT because of South Indians, or Dawood or North Indians, it is because of che***a politician Thackeray who has done little to expand Mumbai's commerical interest than keep harping on divisive politics. And yes you better educate yourself on the man if you want to have any credibility. Noone wants to discuss with someone who lives in the past(that too 300 years old) when he has no clue whatsover of things that happen today! xxx

]Which is why I said I will take KR's word ... try to read the thread fully before you shoot from the hip .... Now what do you know about Tippu ?
That is bollocks. Let me remind you a few times that you have "taken" my words: 1) Dawood Ibrahim derived his political patronage from HINDU leaders. Not only that he started under HINDU mafia and many of his lieutanants were HINDU. 2) USA had made all the preparation for attacking India and USSR came right on time with its fleet in Indian Ocean. The point being simply this: Why should a man who has little,if any, clue at all when it comes to modern times be given any sort of credibility when it comes to discussing history? Why would I waste my time discussing Tipu when you are absolutely clueless about Balls Thackeray, Dawood and 1971 war, ALL OF WHICH HAS HAPPENED IN ABOUT 30 YEARS! Give me one good reason.
Like wise you and your troops calling me whatever doesnt make me one ...
Who cares if it makes you one or not. What matters in the end is what you are, and only YOU can decide that. I will say again you are a Pseudo Nationalist who harps on Nationalism only when it comes to Muslim. When it comes to Hindu brigand like this Balls Thackeray who think a South India Hindu is different from a Marathi Manus suddenly you dont follow Mumbai politics.
Good hang him then ... see if I care .... But feel free to atleast list his attrocities ... neutral source nahi tau tumhara lefty psec source bhi chalega ...
Another classic example of Pseudo Nationalism. Yes I have seen you harp on Sonia Gandhi and Congress but where the freak where you when this che***a Thackeray said openly - I am gonna support Pratibha Patil cos she is a Marathi. Why have you not opened 10 different threads yet on denouncing Balls Thackeray when he clearly has placed Marathis above every other citizen in this country? Since you keep harping on "Nationalism" and how "Hindus should be united" it is only imperiative that you follow on that, and not remember Hinduism only when it comes to Kashmiri Pundits!!! xxxx

YOU quit the pedantry ... as you are the one that bought in BT in the discussion about Tippu. And I will give you a answer right after you tell me how you try to get off as the torch bearer of justice and human rights by doggedly defending Jihadi scumbags who have committed every imaginable attrocity over and over. And yeah this discussion of Tippu is going on way before the BT discussion.
Read the thread again . It was DR who brought Tipu in the discussion . And I see that you have conveniently ignored my points 1 through 6. So , allow me to ask you again , why is it okay for Raj thackeray to be criticized but not Balasaheb for the same alleged crimes . You didn't compare the magnitude of Raj thackeray's crime with Tipu . Neither did Sandy. Then would you condemn Sandy for his double talks ?

Ditto about you ... and in your case you go on and on about defending bonafide Jihadis who have committed far bigger and much henious offences than 10 BT's put together
I agree with Lurker here . You are the one who indulges in maximum chest thumping about how you are a nationalist and the rest of us are pseudo secularists. Heck , you actually wear your fake jingoism up your sleeve. Prudence tells me then , that it's only fair that you should be put at a higher moral plane when it comes to national security or Hindutva issues . Clearly , I would have expected you to jump in in the thread created by Sandy about Raj thackeray and chided him for eulogizing BT when I have already pointed out to him that BT is no saint and the fact that he is guilty of the very same charge which Sandy is alleging Raj with ! You deemed it necessary to butt in here when DR raised the issue of Tipu with me , then why the double standards ? Shouldn't you chide DR and Sandy for eulogizing this known South Indian hater called BT ? Why is this thread going on and on . It's because of the failure by Sandy and DR to condemn BT in the same manner in which they have criticized Raj. After all, their (BT and Raj) crimes are similar ! Would you agree ?
I dont recall procaliming myself as the know all of Indian history .... you are probably mistaking me for some one else. Iam not here to impress anyone about anything .... and I am not asking you to take my word on anything that I discuss. And unlike the psec brigade whenever I discuss I try to provide links and articles to corroborate .... Iam yet to see KR produce any evidence that disproves or discredits mine. And I still await that list on BT's attrocities.
And your links are usually Hindutvas mouth pieces like Voice of Dharma . I have already provided you with link to www.tipusultan.org . The historians there paint a totally different picture. Also , as regards to BT , I have already provided link to Sandy in the other thread. Like I said before ,you suffer from selective amnesia . What next from you , you want proof of Hitler's atrocities . BTW , what happened to taking my word before ? looks like the straight train express got derailed again..

I dont recall procaliming myself as the know all of Indian history .... you are probably mistaking me for some one else. Iam not here to impress anyone about anything ....
No I never said you have to know all of Indian history. Not at all. In fact I would add that I appreciate you not going to google and just looking it up as a lot of debators do, you have my props for that. But surely you HAVE to know the recent history better than the earlier ones!! Simply because most of this events ACTUALLY HAPPENED in your lifetime! On the other hand when you talk of Tipu(or say Walliullah) you are essentially quoting from the books you have read. All the events that I mentioned - Dawood, Balls Thackeray, 1971 war would rank amongst the most relevant issues of modern India and if you fail to read too much into it and go bashing Muslims it puts a big question mark over your credibility.
Ditto about you ... and in your case you go on and on about defending bonafide Jihadis who have committed far bigger and much henious offences than 10 BT's put together
lol. I go on defending jehadis? When? How? Why would I defend jehadis in the first place?
Bol tau aise rahe ho ki ... you open threads everytime members of your beloved ummah engage in their standard practice .....
Thats because I frankly am fed up of regurgitating the same old same old. I would much rather write something original, which I do from time to time. However YOU keep harping on the tune of "Where were you when..." so it is only right that you get paid in the same coin. I repeat again. How is it possible that an educated person like you, and for all of our difference I know you are pretty smart chap, do you NOT realize that these Balls Thackeray runs complete against the notion of India? And why havent you categorically chastised him? Plus of course I find it surprising you dont follow Mumbai politics. xxx