'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

He just gave you an example of how ones age does not matter when discussing about past ... if you are soo concerned about the thread being hijacked why did you continue responding on that topic ? And how does all this forum techicality somehow make Tippu crimes non-existant as you seem to be trying to tell me ? Because you never answer questions directly ... if you want answers from others try giving out answers honestly .... as such I still await your response on who was a bigger killer Bt or Tippu ... straight answer if you want this to continue.
Don't bother ... I can see that this thread will go nowhere... you are hardly a honest broker either !

Dont care what you think about my credibility .... if Iam not worth of your time ... please dont respond. Because IMO he hasnt reached the levels of the Jihadi scumbags that you try to defend vehemently .... If you think he has in your opinion .... feel free to list out the attrocities. Common sense tells me that had he been a mass muderer the system would have dealt with him regardless of the loop holes.
BS, he was indicted by the Sri krishna commission for instigating Mumbai riots . Our justice system still hasn't evolved like western countries. Otherwise rogue politicians like BT , Raj , Lalu etc would all be in jail now.

Dont care what you think about my credibility .... if Iam not worth of your time ... please dont respond.
It doesnt work that way. I will repeat what you have mentiond to KR, your words - I dont need your permission to post in a thread just as you dont need mine . So yes Sir if your words dont have any credibility I am going to show it to you. You can not have one set of rules for others and other set of rules for yourself.
Because IMO he hasnt reached the levels of the Jihadi scumbags that you try to defend vehemently .... If you think he has in your opinion .... feel free to list out the attrocities. Common sense tells me that had he been a mass muderer the system would have dealt with him regardless of the loop holes.
Second time you suggest I defend Jehadi scumbags. Second time I ask you to substantiate where I have defended a Jehadi? Please do so or stop toeing this line. And yes it is hilarious to see that for all this education you still fall short of criticizing Balls thackeray. I was right on about Pseudo Nationalist comment, was I not? xxx

Never said I was subject to different rules .... and Iam going to do the same to you ...
I had realized even before I typed my first post to you how this thread will develop. You will keep yapping everything under the sun, you will keep repeating the same old - I am a straight shooter cr@polla - and keep going down with how you are gonna "expose" me. Amidst this all one thing you will NOT do. And that is stick to the issue at bare and give straight answers. Do you remember how once I counted you posting 20 odd replies in a thread and not ONCE on the subject? Well guess what history repeats itself. Thanks for proving me right.
I can understand how its difficult for you to reconcile to the fact that the community that you so proudly defend at every oppurtunity has been the sole perpetrators of some grotesque attrocities. So its rather odd that now you guys try to paint small time crooks like BT in the same brush.
Hmmm so from me defending Jehadists you have now come down to defending community. In other words you didnt have any proof of what you said but you keep yapping over and again. You do realize how that affects your credibility dont you? And no I dont defend any community. But yes I do defend India and Indians, specially from right wingers like you.
And BTW you havent said anything yet about KR's claim that Tippu = Hero why ? Going by your thumb rule for credibilty you have no credibility right ? :D
I thought I had made my point very clear on this. Give me one good reason why I should take you up on Tipu Sultan when I have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that your knowledge, or lack thereof, in some of the most recent occurences in Indian history is nothing worth writing home about! You have little, if any, clue on what has happened around us and you want to discuss someone about whom you have read only in books! If that is the case why should I not just read those books? I mean you have given the links etc etc too. Why waste my time, which as I have made clear above, will go the same route of you NOT addressing the real question. xxx

You are a google ninja , shouldn't be difficult for you to search about it . I promise I will fill in the gaps once you do your homework , no more spoon feeding of Hindutvas here.. and still no criticism of BT .It's a pity...
Sir, I am unable to find anything about Balasaheb killing Hindus, may be I am a vernacular, Yindoo kaaffir as against you western educated "elite" Indians with refined skills in googling and internet. Please help me and provide some credible source where it proves that Balasaheb has killed South or North Indian Hindus same way as your beloved Islamist rulers.. Until you provide some proof, pleazzz stopp this endless garbage of semantics and get rid of this dhimmi, p-sec mentality which is so common among Macaulaylized western educated Indians like yourself. I find it surprising, inspite of hard proofs presented to you about Tippu like Islamic scumbags you are still harping about Balasaheb and that too without a single credible proof.!!
BTW , why did you criticize Raj thackeray, Sandy ? In fact you started a thread for it . How many North Indians did Raj thackeray kill ? Was ot on the scale of Tipu ? Going by your twisted logic , you should apologize for starting that thread ...
Yes!!, I criticize Raj Thackeray and will continue to do that because my logic is not twisted in the veil of dhimmitude, regional sentiments ande p-secness -- like yours is. Rather, I look for bigger picture -- i.e. UNITY of ALL HINDUS irrespecive of their caste, state/ region, language-- against Islamists Jihadi scumbags, evangelical missionaries/p-secs. And that is why I said, Raj Thackeray did nothing for the cause of Hindus and protecting Hindu interests when he defected from original Shivsena and thus forming his own party to satisfy his personal ambitions. Heck, even he tried to appease Islamists by sympathizing with Malegaon ROPers (convicts of riots) in the name of Marathi Muslims! In fact, I already said and telling you 100th time that major difference between Balasaheb and Raj is that Raj has so far done squat for HINDUS in MUMBAI, while if you or anyone who has lived in Mumbai know this well that Balasaheb risked his life and rushed Shivsainiks to protect Hindus(ALL Hindus -including North, South whatever) during Mumbai riots. Raj has no credibility while Balasaheb has strong legacy of preventing ROPers from murdering those vulnerable Hindus during riots....I have seen Mumbai riots when Shivsainiks use to patrol streets day and night!! So how, I or anyone can forget those days whenShivsena was virtually ONLY organization to kick these Dawood money armed ROPers jihadi arses. On contrary, Raj is a juvenile, power hungry politician, so far he has NOT done anything credible for HINDUS in MUMBAI....if he had any care for Hindus he should have stayed in original Shivsena, instead he defected from it and formed his own party to satisfy his lust for power and banking on the legacy and good works done by Balasaheb for Hindus. Hence Raj deserves criticism!! But hey, you won't agree, coz you simply have no care for Hindus and whoever protects Hindus from armed ROPers is doing nothing since by your logic it was duty of minority appeasing Congressi governments police to protect them during riots, hence your endless arguements.

Hindutvas in this message board should read this book . In this book, Robert O. Paxton refers to the fascistic tactic of "mobilising passions" to garner support. That's what that tend do here....
In fact, dhimmis, p-secs, jihadis, ROP sympathizers should read this book...it accurately examines noted Islamists historians accounts and brings out facts which will make you re-think, your views about great "ROP"! ThetruthaboutMuhammad.jpg

Sandtest has lot all credibility ... It's the usual BS he is spewing here. This guy has clearly shown that he indulges not only religion based but clan based politics also. Sandy can you provide me proof of how many North Indians Raj Thackeray has killed ? Is it on the same scale as Tipu ? If not stand up and apologize for creating that stupid thread. You sir, have no moral authority to criticize Raj Thackeray if you do not muster moral gumption to criticize BT . It's very simple , BT targeted South Indians ,you don't care ... Shame on you and please stop your Hindutva BS from now . On a different note , for a guy who makes his living in Gulf muslim countries , your constant attack on them clearly indicates that you are a NAMAK HARAM.

What kind of logic is this ? I said I dont claim to know everything about Indian history .... So that makes whatever I know as not worth your time exactly how? Are you saying that you know everything that there is about Indian history recent or otherwise ?
It is rather simple BB. I dont see a lot of value addition for myself getting into a debate knowing well that you do not have a whole lot of knowledge on the subjects. In the end it will get down to slanging match and I am frankly fed up of that. Put it this way if this was a discussion on statistics I wouldnt even bother raising this issue since I know you have strength in the area. On the other hand modern Indian history is not and so I am not keen at all. This is getting weird & stupid actually. I am not even sure what we are discussing anymore other than trading personal insults so as far as I am concerned I am done here. xxx

Until you provide some proof, pleazzz stopp this endless garbage of semantics and get rid of this dhimmi, p-sec mentality which is so common among Macaulaylized western educated Indians like yourself.
Arre Sandy boss daaru maar ke aaye hai kya bhai? Listen, yeh dhimmi, p-sec bolne se kya hoga? Apne baat mein wajan daaliye janaab. Agar apmaan karne se hi debate ka niskarsh nikalta ho to main to abhi tak maa-behan chaalu kar diya hota.
Rather, I look for bigger picture -- i.e. UNITY of ALL HINDUS irrespecive of their caste, state/ region, language-- against Islamists Jihadi scumbags, evangelical missionaries/p-secs.
:hysterical::hysterical: So lets get this straight. The man who came to prominence, Balls Thackeray, by raising a tirade against South Indian, bulk of whom would be Hindus, is now standing for UNITY OF ALL HINDUS? Jaisa Chacha waisa Bhatija. By the way I am yet to hear Balls Thackeray come out in the open suggesting how North Indians had as much right in Mumbai as a Marathi Manus. If he does that I will see your viewpoint, but you very well realize he is never going to do that. For him Marathi Manus is always better than any other Hindu. Heck was it not the reason why he supported Pratibha Patil over Bhairon Singh Shekhawat(BJP candidate mind you) for Presidentship? Marathi larki and yada yada. UNITY OF ALL HINDUS!! Kiss my $$ xxx

Arre Sandy boss daaru maar ke aaye hai kya bhai? Listen, yeh dhimmi, p-sec bolne se kya hoga? Apne baat mein wajan daaliye janaab. Agar apmaan karne se hi debate ka niskarsh nikalta ho to main to abhi tak maa-behan chaalu kar diya hota. . Heck was it not the reason why he supported Pratibha Patil over Bhairon Singh Shekhawat(BJP candidate mind you) for Presidentship? Marathi larki and yada yada. UNITY OF ALL HINDUS!! Kiss my $$ xxx
I remember Sandy Guru calling out on Sonia Madam using filthy words for proposing Pratibha Patil's name for President. When I pointed out to him that even Shiv Sena supported her candidature, Sandy Bhaiya disappeared from the thread. I seriously think that this guy has good sense of humor considering the fact that most of his posts can be deemed as humorous.

oye .... Iam not asking you to take my words at face value .... I usually supply valid links and such .... Please tell me that you think those sources are also lacking in knowledge. So in this topic of Tippu ... it would mean that letters written by Tippu himself are somehow useless .... :haha: ..... I used the same means during our discussion on Gandhi and sharia too .... And could you tell me where I have insulted you ?
Still waiting for that link about Raj Thackeray's crimes against North Indians which according to both you and Sandy must have been on the scale of Tipu, After all , you didn't ask Sandy to provide proof about Raj's crime with respect to magnitude like the way you are doing to me when it comes to BT.

oye .... Iam not asking you to take my words at face value .... I usually supply valid links and such .... Please tell me that you think those sources are also lacking in knowledge. So in this topic of Tippu ... it would mean that letters written by Tippu himself are somehow useless .... :haha: ..... I used the same means during our discussion on Gandhi and sharia too ....
Arre bhai mere did I not address this issue already? My standing is this. You are arguing about an issue that is 300 years old. And yet you yourself concede that you may not be the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to past 30 years or so. My point being since you are not too sure about something that directly affects you, how can you be so sure about something when you were not here? To that your answer is links and books. And I had responded already to this as well. I said, and I quote - ! If that is the case why should I not just read those books? I mean you have given the links etc etc too.

At this point I would like to know where in that post# 90 (to which I responded )there is any mention of South Indians ? And speaking of South Indians how exactly is Tippu Murdering South Indians doesnt bother you ?
Then why are u siding with Sandy ? He didn't check whether the magnitude of Raj thackeray's crimes against North Indians was on the scale of Tipu ? Neither did you ask him ! Why ??? Going by your logic he should apologize for starting that thread....

Arre Sandy boss daaru maar ke aaye hai kya bhai?
Hum toh bhaiyaa maans-madiraa ko door se hee namaskaar kertey hain, kahin aap Taadi-Maadi Vikri Kendra ke graahak toh nahin??:D
Listen, yeh dhimmi, p-sec bolne se kya hoga?
janaab, p-sec-dhimmi kehnaa koi apmaan janak shabd nahin, zaraa sochiye yadi Aaina dikhaaney se, aaap ya KR guru jaise paschhimi shiksha se prabhavit buddhijeevi apmaanit mahsoos kerein toh ismein Aaaine kaa kyaa dosh??
Agar apmaan karne se hi debate ka niskarsh nikalta ho to main to abhi tak maa-behan chaalu kar diya hota
Mujhe poora vishwaas hai ke aap jaise lekhak CC ke starrr tak kabhi nahin girengey, aur naa hee maine kabhi Rajneetik vartaalaap mein vyaktigat bayaanbaaji kee hai. Haan yeh baat aur hai, ke ek adad Tharki thread kee hee bhaanti Gaali-Galauch kaa bhi thread honaa chahiye, wohee pe fariyaa lengey kekraa zyaada gaari deyi awaalaa.:hysterical:
By the way I am yet to hear Balls Thackeray come out in the open suggesting how North Indians had as much right in Mumbai as a Marathi Manus. If he does that I will see your viewpoint, but you very well realize he is never going to do that. For him Marathi Manus is always better than any other Hindu. Heck was it not the reason why he supported Pratibha Patil over Bhairon Singh Shekhawat(BJP candidate mind you) for Presidentship? Marathi larki and yada yada. UNITY OF ALL HINDUS!! Kiss my $$ xxx
So you mean, should we forget the fact that he protected ALL Hindus during those Mumbai Riots from armed ROPers. This I am telling because I know few Rikshaw drivers hailing from my nearby village who can anyday tell anybody how Shivsainiks patrolled the streets of Jogeshwari where Dawood's surrogates Menon family and their ROPer jihadis were making life difficult for those un-armed vulnerable Hindus. That is whi I am making, one LAST Request -- Let's give credit where it is due instead of sensationalizing regional sentiments like KR saab is doing!

Could you tell me where have sided with Sandy on the topic of Thackeray ? Last time I checked post # 90 was about ROP. And feel free to provide answers to my questions many of which you simply dont bother to answer.
And feel free to provide me with links/posts wherein you have asked Sandy to prove that Raj's crime against North Indians are on the same scale as Tipu . After all , you asked me that question ....