Best Poster Competition is back

kabira

We will have competition for best poster..Champion Fan..This competition will end when first round of WC ends. The competition starts today. The winners will get 1000 Points. So keep posting. We will keep posting nominees here. All the Mods will be Judge. Here are different categories 1) Best Poster of the Month:- One who is very consistent with his posts. He will be crowned Champion Poster. 2) Best Post of the Month:- We will be looking for this great post. 3) Best Humorous Post of the Month:- The post that tickles your funny bone.. So keep posting..and show your posting skills.

Re: Best Poster Competition is back Nominated for best humorous post. Bumper wrote: Akhtar is a rare specimen. Perhaps the only guy who failed in every test in his life & yet came out of each one of them, unharmed. High school test - Failed. Excuse: Kidney failure. Result: Graduated Chucking test - Failed. Excuse: Hyper Extension. Result: Action cleared Doping test - Failed. Excuse: Brain Fart. Result: Cleared to play.

Re: Best Poster Competition is back here is Zap_Brannigan's humorous post...quite creative I know all you skeptics are thinking that I am high on some fine, legal dope from Netherlands to even put cricket and Netherlands in the same sentence, but apart from being utter trash on a cricket field, they have a lot of things going for them. Irrespective of what their skills are on field, they deserve to win the WC thus making the Netherlandians,the Hollish???ok fine, the Dutch a part of our rather weak cricket fraternity. 1. Legal, Legal, Legal ? Dope, Prostitution, same-sex marriage, abortion, euthanasia (What ever that means).Although I am not gonna use most of those privileges, thanks to my ?uptighty Indianess?, they are the most liberal country on the planet. Just imagine if cricket becomes popular enough there for them to host a WC?.I can finally smoke pot, @m!t$ can finally get laid, Inzibhai can finally get married??..legally. 2. Its in Europe?..so Beer is still in-style and we may never have to worry about those pink colored fancy drinks. 3. Those wooden shoes make great projectiles to hit Inzamam. And later when he charges at you with a bat, you can still outrun him with those shoes. 4. The color Orange. Their Football jersey single-handedly prevented Orange from goin the pink route and still remain a ?Guy? color. I love my orange stripes on my white running shoes. 5. If you are lucky, you might get to smoke pot with Harold and Kumar. 6. Anglo-Saxon girls with weird accents. 7. Blonde is the official color there. We might find someone stupid enough to marry our broke ass. 8. Famke Janssen 9. Heineken ? The second greatest beer in the world.

Re: Best Poster Competition is back

We will have competition for best poster..Champion Fan..This competition will end when first round of WC ends. The competition starts today. The winners will get 1000 Points. So keep posting. We will keep posting nominees here. All the Mods will be Judge. Here are different categories 1) Best Poster of the Month:- One who is very consistent with his posts. He will be crowned Champion Poster. 2) Best Post of the Month:- We will be looking for this great post. 3) Best Humorous Post of the Month:- The post that tickles your funny bone.. So keep posting..and show your posting skills.
Can there me a category for the best young award, I'd have a good chance being 13. :hmph: :hic:

Can there me a category for the best young award, I'd have a good chance being 13. :hmph: :hic:
you would win that hands down Parth!

you would win that hands down Parth!