I have learnt a lesson from slapping incident: Bhajji

NEW DELHI: Harbhajan Singh has no hesitation in admitting that he erred in slapping India team-mate S Sreesanth but the off-spinner says that he has learnt his lesson from the entire episode. Currently serving a five ODI suspension, Harbhajan said to err is human and he was no exception. "There are lot of things that I would have done differently. But we are all human and make mistakes. And we learn from our mistakes too. But yes, curbing temper would solve most of my problems, :two_thumbs_up:" the belligerent off-spinner said. Harbhajan slapped Sreesanth in the April 25 match between Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab, following which he was banned from playing in the IPL, which cost him Rs three crore. BCCI subsequently appointed Sudhir Nanavati to separately probe into the issue and the spinner was handed down a five-ODI ban. Harbhajan blamed the entire episode to his passion, while representing India. "I don't plan to get into troubles. I'm very passionate because I love to play for my country. I just get too involved. I try to win each and every match and I want to be there for my team, for my nation to deliver when it is required the most. In that you are not aware of what you are actually doing. But nobody wants to get into trouble," :omg:Harbhajan said. Wiser after the incident, the Punjab spinner now sees the episode as a lesson for him that would stand him in good stead in the future. "Whatever happens, happens for good. Had this not happened, I would not have learnt all this thing. I guess it was God's way of teaching me a lesson,:phone:" Harbhajan said on a philosophical note.
BTW when is he back ?

i think BCCI should pick Piyush chawla, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, iqbal abdulla and Murtazaa..and send them to an extensive training for two months at NCA under the guidance of our legendary spinners..like prasanna... among the 5...3 are leg spinners and 2 are off spinners...so they will need customised training as per their skills.. make them battle ready in 2 months...cut them off from the family..media..ads... With Rahul Dravid, Ganguly and Sachin batting against them..3 days in a week...

i think BCCI should pick Piyush chawla, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, iqbal abdulla and Murtazaa..and send them to an extensive training for two months at NCA under the guidance of our legendary spinners..like prasanna... among the 5...3 are leg spinners and 2 are off spinners...so they will need customised training as per their skills.. make them battle ready in 2 months...cut them off from the family..media..ads... With Rahul Dravid, Ganguly and Sachin batting against them..3 days in a week...
Which two are off spinners?

:-D...don't know the sill set of other spinners except PC and AM... so i guessed at least one or two will be off spinners...:winky: but i think my idea is good.... to have some sort of boot camp for these spinners...under the guidance of prasanna and bowling against Sachin, Dravid and Gangult.and VVS as well..