is manoj tiwari do u think promising one?

Re: is manoj tiwari do u think promising one? Manoj Tiwary, the Bengal dasher who was Friday included in the Indian team for the one-day international series against Bangladesh, said it was perhaps the greatest moment of his life. "This is perhaps the greatest moment of my life. Every youngster who picks up the bat for the first time dreams of wearing the country's colours. It's a great moment for me," he told IANS from Ahmedabad where he was participating in the Twenty20 all-India championships for Bengal. Sachin, Sourav out of ODI team; Sehwag from Tests The 21-year-old right-hand batsman, often seen as the last man standing in the Bengal ranks, said he was ready to deliver for India and consolidate his position in the side. "The feeling is just seeping in. I know I will have a role to play in the absence of seniors in the side. And I would like to take the opportunity and do well. I am ready to deliver," said the boy from Kolkata's twin town Howrah on way back home from Ahmedabad. The Indian squad for the Bangladesh tour, consisting of three one-dayers and two Tests, was picked Friday evening in Mumbai. Read more