Mount kailash - Manasarovar

Inside_edge

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mount kailash - Manasarovar not first hand experience of that roue but going by my myriad trips of tarai region u will be hard pressed to find anything less than spectacular natural beaut in nepal .. don't even think just jump in

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mount kailash - Manasarovar Oke if it's someday kind of proposition then i will shout when i plan my trip and this is going to be in near future..... Gator also is in the list

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mount kailash - Manasarovar does it have to be guided journey can't we go on our own after hiring some guide.. I live right next to nepal border will look into this possibility .....

Re: Mount kailash - Manasarovar Its a 2 grand/14 days guided road trip from kathmandu arranged by some groups in USA and something like 8 days/3 and half grand by road and Copter (Lhasa). They provide nepali staff ,Tibet-chinese guide and suv etc.. I have planned nothing so far as trip itself is concerned though I've already started acclimatizing by this info gathering pre-trip planning phase. See, I got only two more places to plan-Vaikuntha and Bhramaloka :chin: