Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt.

Birbal3

Re: Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt. Yes, How many people died? How many muslims were forced to leave Gujarat? Its sick, someone posts about Gujarat..and they have no idea about Growth of Gujarat and general Gujarati Culture..

Re: Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt. I would guess around 65, 000 Kashmiri Pundits have been slaughtered by Muslim Fundo's since 70's. That's a staggering number and we need to hold these zealots accountable for their murder/displacement. But , that does not excuse Gujarat Riots. In my opinion , Legal action must be taken against Modi and gang.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt. The eternal B$%^& teesta setalvad's words to BBC on the night of godhara massacre before post-godhara mayhem: "Let us face it those guys were not in any kind of peaceful assembly they were coming from Ayodhaya and wereshouting slogans in support of temple consturction there" She is nothing if u read what the great Mahatma Gandhi had to say after Mopla mayhem at the eve of turkey khilafat falling.. {don't ask me what was mopla hindus fault ask lurker he might have some answer if not some apologistic alibi anything will do } "They are brave and god-fearing people who were fighting for what they consider as religion, and in a manner which they consider as religion." And, in a Young India issue of 1924, Gandhi wrote, "My own experience but confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, and the Hindu as a rule is a coward. Need the Hindus blame the Mussalman for his cowardice?" And here is congress working committee: ""the Working Committee desires it to be known that the evidence in its possession shows that provocation beyond endurance was given to the Moplahs". I would love to know what provocation was cited other than being kafir.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt.

hmmmm...our buddies Head Roach' date=' CC and Lurker seem to be avoiding this thread like a bad rash. Por que ?[/quote'] Uske liye himmat chahiye aaina dekhane ka, har ke paas nahin hota

Re: Kashmiri Pandits Abandoned By State and Central Govt. Whats there to say ? Its standard Gaurang policy - or indeed, typical desi mentality to draw attention away from the issue debated by citing a worse example and the same ol 'look at Kashmir' mentality. Yes, what has happened to the KPs is unfortunate and the govt. must addres the scenario but what is the point of making a thread about this yet again ? Sounds like some sensetive gujju had enough of the attention on Gujrat's communal problems and started a thead about Kashmir- again. So whats there to comment ? Too many hindus are comparin themselves with fundie muslim behaviour and saying 'see we are so cool and still better, arn't we?' while at the same time, they are forgetting the principles of hinduism and turning hinduism into more and more like Islam. When you apply Islamic standards, then you are making everything Islamic. Just because one misguided community has a lot of miscreants, it shouldnt excuse the miscreants in our community. As far as i am concerned, every single hindu who participated in Gujrat massacres are no better than the LeT/SiMi types.

Uske liye himmat chahiye aaina dekhane ka, har ke paas nahin hota
Himmat kise kahte hai woh hamare garajne waale hinduvta-o ko pata nahi hain. In hinduvta bhonsro aur musalmaan jihadi-o mey farkh bahot kam haye.

Whats there to say ? Its standard Gaurang policy - or indeed, typical desi mentality to draw attention away from the issue debated by citing a worse example and the same ol 'look at Kashmir' mentality. Yes, what has happened to the KPs is unfortunate and the govt. must addres the scenario but what is the point of making a thread about this yet again ? Sounds like some sensetive gujju had enough of the attention on Gujrat's communal problems and started a thead about Kashmir- again. So whats there to comment ? Too many hindus are comparin themselves with fundie muslim behaviour and saying 'see we are so cool and still better, arn't we?' while at the same time, they are forgetting the principles of hinduism and turning hinduism into more and more like Islam. When you apply Islamic standards, then you are making everything Islamic. Just because one misguided community has a lot of miscreants, it shouldnt excuse the miscreants in our community. As far as i am concerned, every single hindu who participated in Gujrat massacres are no better than the LeT/SiMi types.
I partly agree with you here. I would like to see justice for both KP's as well as innocent muslims of Gujrat carnage. I would like to see some legal action taken against Modi and Gang. Whether , they were failed administrators or active participants in this riot is something we need to investigate. Also , I think it is not too much to ask muslims to criticize the persecution of KP's by zealots in their community just like they would expect fair minded Hindus to criticize Gujrat riots. According to me, principles of Hindusim does not teach us to be wimps. If eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, so be it. And every Hindu who participated in Gujrat massacres is a criminal just like those muslims who burnt the train car in the first place which started the riots. Muslims should not be in denial that this never happened.

Also , I think it is not too much to ask muslims to criticize the persecution of KP's by zealots in their community just like they would expect fair minded Hindus to criticize Gujrat riots.
Yup agreed. And in all honesty, i've met enough Indian muslims who are quite pro-secularism and few i know personally are against sharia-ization of Kashmir ( they consider Sharia as a muslim's personal domain, not societerial domain and the sharia dealing with society to be of secondary concern only valid in 'a perfect muslim world'). The best thing hinduvtas could do right now, instead of criticizing Islam ( unproductive and only gonna start more trouble) is to give support to the few pro-secular Muslims and help them set up an organization. The biggest problem in Indian muslim community is that while the fundamentalist stuff is organized and has a lot of potential resources, the secular muslims do not get a platform save for the corrupt and inefficient congress.

What's new...but NO..people will go on and on about Gujarat... These same people don't know that the Muslims of Gujarat are the RICHEST in India...and as a group are richer than Hindus... unlike say in Bihar...where they are among the poorest... http://www.ibnlive.com/news/kashmiri-pandits-alienated-again/27860-3.html
Birbal, you seem like a decent amiable bloke, then why indulge in these communally insensitive posts? If the muslims of Gujurat are in fact the richest, its a reflection of their individual resourcefulness, not ammunition for jjustifing the improper treatment of other muslims across the nation. and yes, kashmiri pandits have suffered at the hands of the insurgency, but then again, that is not rationale or reason to justify the improper treatment of muslims as a form of forced retribution!!! please man, i implore you, stop posting communally insensitive posts. just leave this matter alone.