How good a cook are you?

Lurker

Re: How good a cook are you? Old ICFers might like to know that, it's been about a year and I still have NOT cooked! lol I mean after starting uni and moving to halls, I thought to myself "ok i'm sure I'll be cooking something at halls..." but nope. Been there like what 6 months and I have made nothing but rice there (with the aid of a beautiful rice cooker!). I come home every friday and make my mum cook me something for the whole week :eew:

Re: How good a cook are you?

Old ICFers might like to know that, it's been about a year and I still have NOT cooked! lol I mean after starting uni and moving to halls, I thought to myself "ok i'm sure I'll be cooking something at halls..." but nope. Been there like what 6 months and I have made nothing but rice there (with the aid of a beautiful rice cooker!). I come home every friday and make my mum cook me something for the whole week :eew:
i am not surprised. :lmao:

Re: How good a cook are you? Hell no, adi - no maggi either hehe. Bheembhai, naan chanage indini, neevu? Computing thumba khusta idhe :( I should start posting here more often, consider the WC is just a few days away! :hmph: (i love this emoticon)

Re: How good a cook are you? absolute sh*t cook... added ginger paste to pasta once... oh yeah, my tofu and hoisin sauce concoctions are absolute radioactive and are guaranteed to induce severe diarrhea. cant make a dal worth a cheap frack, my rotis are irregular polygons and i even butcher mac and cheese. but i do make an absolute wicked cuppa. anyone in houston is always welcome to come by for a hot cup of indian spice tea which will enliven your day!

apocalypse' date=' these dishes look wonderful. :hmph:[/quote'] Yeah, i bet you can't wait to sink your teeth into that chicken dish he made. :eek:
:lmao: Actually Tandoori chicken looks very tempting whenever I go to these Indian Buffets. :hic:

oye how do u make the potato looks easy
just take Oreldo Savory Herb Potatoes :hic: heat some oil in pan and and add chopped onions and just little cut tomatoes... then add those cut potatoes and cook on low heat for a while add spices to taste :hic: