Match 2: France vs Uruguay

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

France mistakenly took Ireland lightly and were almost knocked out of the WC if not for hand of Henry. Forlan has his scoring boots on and helped Athletico win Europa cup. Should be a good match. French world cup squad without zizou seems very very strange :(( :dance::dance:

France mistakenly took Ireland lightly and were almost knocked out of the WC if not for hand of Henry. Forlan has his scoring boots on and helped Athletico win Europa cup. Should be a good match. French world cup squad with zizou seems very very strange :(( :dance::dance:
You mean without. They are a decent team with a shyte coach. marcel desailly on ITV, France wont even get past first round.

Guest Hiten.
You mean without. They are a decent team with a shyte coach. marcel desailly on ITV' date=' France wont even get past first round.[/quote'] Oops I meant without. And thank you I find a buddy in you who also thinks that Domenech's a **** coach and I still wonder why the **** is he still around :wall:

Good initiative taken by by b_b to have a match thread. I'll be doing my bit over the next one month and hopefully we'll have separate match threads with healthy discussion from you all (don't count me in that :() for all the matches :pray:

OK
Rivaldo was the man. Scored bucket loads of goals as well as bucket loads of assists. Also was awesome in 2002 world cup and in a truly great brazil team which has never got the praise it deserved. Zidaane was aestically beautiful but in terms of overall end product was way behing Rivaldo for one. Annoys me when I see people talk of him in same breath as Maradona and Pele who also were unbelivable in assists and actual goalscoring. Anoither player is Baggio who never gets the kudos he deserved and is superior to the elegant Ziddanne

Rivaldo was the man. Scored bucket loads of goals as well as bucket loads of assists. Also was awesome in 2002 world cup and in a truly great brazil team which has never got the praise it deserved. Zidaane was aestically beautiful but in terms of overall end product was way behing Rivaldo for one. Annoys me when I see people talk of him in same breath as Maradona and Pele who also were unbelivable in assists and actual goalscoring. Anoither player is Baggio who never gets the kudos he deserved and is superior to the elegant Ziddanne
Rivaldo was fabulous player. Never got the credit he deserved :(