Now maywati seeks reservation for poor upper-caste

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Now maywati seeks reservation for poor upper-caste Yes Dada rocks...look at Tamil Nadu... some 66% of seats in Govt. run colleges etc are reserved... Not to worry though as some 80% of people fall into category of "minority" to be protected.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Now maywati seeks reservation for poor upper-caste

Yes Dada rocks...look at Tamil Nadu... some 66% of seats in Govt. run colleges etc are reserved... Not to worry though as some 80% of people fall into category of "minority" to be protected.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
They shoul make it 100% and thereby rendering the caste-basis of reservation null and void

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Now maywati seeks reservation for poor upper-caste UPSc result is out (1) Topper happens to be OBC candidate.If the little matter of hardly 1-2% diff in average/standard deviation of obc candidate marks was not enough now we have topperr too from obc there goes obc need reservation line of argument in drain. (2) One kerala family muslim has made upsc a family business each and every sibling is eitherias or ips.. take note Justice sacha and psec gang if u are willing to work for it noone can stop u in india caste cree yada yada notwithstanding (3) UP Bihar andhra Taminad sweep the bulk of seat and majority comes from rural/small-town background

Re: Now maywati seeks reservation for poor upper-caste Why the fook cant we change the caste reservation system to one based on financial necessity ? That way you don't have this 'oo lookie, we are low caste, we need reservations/we are upper caste but f*cked over because of reservation & preference to lower caste' cycle. Whoever is the poor guy gets help. I think one of India's major problems is lack of a healthy education atmosphere. I mean seriously, i am so happy i bid Indian school system goodbye after class-10 finals. I can't imagine studying 15 hr days like my cousin sister does now and having zero social life/extra curricular activities that are necessary to develop rounded individuals.

Guest dada_rocks

I think one of India's major problems is lack of a healthy education atmosphere. I mean seriously, i am so happy i bid Indian school system goodbye after class-10 finals. I can't imagine studying 15 hr days like my cousin sister does now and having zero social life/extra curricular activities that are necessary to develop rounded individuals.
u don't have to tell that idiots like u can't survive in indian education system anyway..

Guest dada_rocks

I think one of India's major problems is lack of a healthy education atmosphere. I mean seriously, i am so happy i bid Indian school system goodbye after class-10 finals. I can't imagine studying 15 hr days like my cousin sister does now and having zero social life/extra curricular activities that are necessary to develop rounded individuals.
u don't have to tell u do lack grey-celsl to survive in indian education system.. BSing doen't take one much far in india.. yes for the first time u have talked sense in ur life apropos reservation being based on financial criteria

Guest dada_rocks

u don't have to tell u do lack grey-celsl to survive in indian education system.. BSing doen't take one much far in india.. yes for the first time u have talked sense in ur life apropos reservation being based on financial criteria

Guest dada_rocks

so u cud not survive in indian education system, tell me about it :(

u don't have to tell that idiots like u can't survive in indian education system anyway..
Bwahahaha. First class first in class 10 doing ICSE at one of the hardest institutions in India, thank you very much. I didnt want to go through such a retarded system of education in the first place!
BSing doen't take one much far in india..
True but as evidenced by your degree, bribery/pimping does go very far.

Guest dada_rocks

Yes reservation system is Yes reservation system is supposed to right the historical swrong done to SC/ST. You have rightly mentioned at least for SC/St it's supposed to bring social equality but the recent debate in august house of parliament dwelled on the lines of extending blanket reservation without creamy layer consideration and the argument put forward was that even after ecomnomic upliftment social status of the SC/ST and OBC has not changed hence they deserve reservation forever. In nutshell as they claim reservation doesn't seem to be a tool to restore social-equity. Then the question arises why like an idiot we are extending this doles genberation after generation, we know it doesn't work. If social-euity is the goal there should be targeted social-sensitization tool in place. Ye Cancer mein AIDS ki dawa ham kyun de rahe hain bhai. PS: Never in 60 years any data has been collected for assessing the failure or success of this tool called reservation. Every time they extend it for further ten years just lilke that.