Nohit... No more !

hari504504

At the risk of this turning into another "bowling powerhouse" classic thread. Nohit is simply rubbish ! 50 odd matches at an average of under 30 ??!!...and he calls himself a middle order batsman ??. Pushes me on the verge of wondering how much is he actuallly paying ppl off to keep getting chances like this !. Vettori clearly had him first ball !- If the RTO guys were watching this..pls revoke Saheba's driving license I don't care how stylish his cover drive or on drive looks... he can play in his backyard - 'stylishly' as much as he wants.. The other batters need to be given chances!! - Cmon selectors !!

At the risk of this turning into another "bowling powerhouse" classic thread. Nohit is simply rubbish ! 50 odd matches at an average of under 30 ??!!...and he calls himself a middle order batsman ??. Pushes me on the verge of wondering how much is he actuallly paying ppl off to keep getting chances like this !. Vettori clearly had him first ball !- If the RTO guys were watching this..pls revoke Saheba's driving license I don't care how stylish his cover drive or on drive looks... he can play in his backyard - 'stylishly' as much as he wants.. The other batters need to be given chances!! - Cmon selectors !!
Saheba needs to find another job, may be he and bucknor can start a restaurant chain, and yes, Rohit threw away his wicket, time to drop him for a year or so and let him play domestic matches instead of giving him chance every 3 month