My Articles

Hi , i am vishnukumar. I love writing articles and even more when i receive good comments. So , i hope all you guys read and say your views. The Greatest Cricketer Ever -First Part : Cricket is a beautiful game to play. It is never a one man game but still there are few guys who stood like a sun for rest of his team mates and shined like stars to all the cricket fans. Marching successfully into his 21st year of International cricket, the man who holds the record for most runs in Test and ODI is also nearing the 100 100’s with only 4 to go. He is none other than the God of Cricket to his fans, the greatest ambassador for cricketer and a proud son of India, SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR. Click here to Read More The Greatest Cricketer Ever -Second Part: When you say a player is better than thousands of players , then sometimes it needs lot of proof to show that the argument is right. Here, proof in the sense , more stats & facts. Cricket is a team game where one player can never win you matches. But still whenever a player performance well , it automatically leads the team to win. Click here to Read More Oz Falls with Ricky The man who showed the world what it means domination and how to do it, is finding the same situation being said against him.Ricky Pointing dictated the terms to the opponent in both on and off the field but now he is been asked to leave on terms. How Ricky is accountable for team performance? “A Captain is always good as his teamâ€. Ricky tookover the captainship from steve waugh with a team that had Gilly, Warne , Mcgrath, Hayden and many others who already established themselves as the one of the best in their own. But now , Ricky doesn’t have any and Australia doesn’t have the team with full of match winners , instead they are searching for one every match. Click here to Read More What Can Australia Do? The Castle never gets destroyed, it only falls. There is always a chance to rise it again with good foundation. Now, that’s all Australian cricket team needs to do to get back on top. What Australia needs now is a good captain.They need a team that will play together for next 3-4 years and most importantly they need a good captain who won’t be in media for every bits and hits. They need lot of work done from behind and not in media. Selectors need to identify talents rather chopping and changing which only adds more pressure to players. Click here to Read More