Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

Matthews and Chandimal are the bright future stars for SL' date=' apart from them, :idunno:[/quote'] Perera - The Brainless Slogger Kulasekara - The Ultimate Swing Bowler Mendis - The Mysterious Spinner Kapugedera - The Cool Hairdo Hard Hitter. They have got a versatile future :dontknow:
Perera - The Brainless Slogger Kulasekara - The Ultimate Swing Bowler Mendis - The Mysterious Spinner Kapugedera - The Cool Hairdo Hard Hitter. They have got a versatile future :dontknow:
:hysterical::hysterical: I can do better than those two. We simply don't have enough quality young players for next 4/5 years.. enough said. :hitler: Should try to keep Dilshan, Sanga, Mahela and Malinga in the team as long as possible. And hopefully Chamara Silva can do a Dilshan in his thirties. So that will cover some ground for limited over versions at least.

SL will face real problems in Tests. They have never been good away from home but now even their home domination may be in jeopardy as Murali won't be around to take wkts and block one end. As for their batting I don't see any decent youngsters at all. If Chamara Silva and Kapugadeda are the best they have, they are in serious trouble, which anyways they are.

Vaas has already retired from tests. This was not a Pakistani retirement either.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I want SL to atleast win their home series. We can't have another weak test team. It's already bad with Pak' date=' WI, NZ, Bang and now Zim coming back in.[/quote'] Yes :pray:

there are plenty of good guys in the domestic tournaments in SL.. just that they are not given a chance..Guys like banuka Rajapaksha just cant get in to the team because of FTBs like Samareweera.. As a SL I'm not worried about SLs future..there are plenty of talented guys who are doing well in the domestic tournaments..when Aravinda & Arjuna retired Mahela & Sanga stepped up... Guys like Rajapaksha will fill the shoes of sanga.. That guy is pure talent.. In the Batting dept theres not much of an issue..Its the bowling that is worrying..but if u could get by on a *****y bowling attack some time back..we'll cope

there are plenty of good guys in the domestic tournaments in SL.. just that they are not given a chance..Guys like banuka Rajapaksha just cant get in to the team because of FTBs like Samareweera.. As a SL I'm not worried about SLs future..there are plenty of talented guys who are doing well in the domestic tournaments..when Aravinda & Arjuna retired Mahela & Sanga stepped up... Guys like Rajapaksha will fill the shoes of sanga.. That guy is pure talent.. In the Batting dept theres not much of an issue..Its the bowling that is worrying..but if u could get by on a *****y bowling attack some time back..we'll cope
Don't compare your team with ours. We're awesome. :yay:
Ya, the bowling is a serious worry for SL, especially spin bowling.