Can Spurs win the league?

King Tendulkar

I Will Survive by Martin Jol First I was afraid, I was petrified ! Kept thinking I could never turn Spurs into a top 4 side But I spent oh so many nights thinking how Stalteri did me wrong Am I a mong ? But I'll just have to carry on and we'll be back, into 5th place I'll just wait till the transfer window to sign another waste of space I should have sold Paul Robinson, I should have dropped him from the team If I had known for just one second he'd concede more goals than Derby Coun-ty Go on now go, Bent there's the door just turn around now, 'cause you don't score goals anymore weren't you the one we paid so much for, you were dearer than Hen-ry I knew you'd crumble, I'd rather have Emile Hes-key,,,, Oh no cause I, I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive As long as I win the next 6 games I know I will stay alive, I've got Tainio who is shat, and Huddlestone who's just fat, but I'll survive I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.. It took all the strength I had not to fall apart kept trying hard to mend Defoe's relationship with his little t@rt and I spent oh so many nights trying on John Barnes' tights And oh I've cried, I want the Spurs job till I die! And you see Keane, he hates me too I subbed him off when we were winning, then we went and f*****g drew ! And now im scratching my big chin, why can't I just sell Ledley King? If I'm gonna save my skin, I'll need some politics style spin I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive !!!
he's gone :eyedance: Now he can chill with Jose!

Juande Ramos' tenure as Spurs manager starts off with a defeat at home to Blackburn Rovers :haha: Spurs are in deep sh*t. dsr is probably a Chelsea fan by now.
it wasnt his first game .. they had a caretaker manager for that game . ramos will takeover now .. still losing to blackburn after taking the lead :hysterical: sparky has put together a great team :dance:

Juande Ramos' tenure as Spurs manager starts off with a defeat at home to Blackburn Rovers :haha: Spurs are in deep sh*t. dsr is probably a Chelsea fan by now.
He was not in chrage for the game. So thats a factually inaccurate post preds. Also I am still a spurs fan and will always remain so! I will not be glory hunting like most man utd fans! Ramos will see spurs rise to a minimum of 5th place. We will win the FA cup as well!

He was not in chrage for the game. So thats a factually inaccurate post preds. Also I am still a spurs fan and will always remain so! I will not be glory hunting like most man utd fans! Ramos will see spurs rise to a minimum of 5th place. We will win the FA cup as well!
Right, i must apologise - i didn't bother watching the game because i thought it would be a waste of time...I knew that Spurs were gonna lose :haha: Minimum of 5th place ? Mate, you need to get out of relegation zone first...can't start running before you learn how to crawl

dont be silly he lives in southampton. another glory hunter
Yeah riiiight! Born and bred a manc and followed them through thick and thin. What is this crap 'glory hunter sh it'? People support the Reds because they are the most entertaining team to watch and have been for years. It is pure misconception about most utd fans coming out of Manchester. Manchester University did a study of the local EPL teams and UTD had the highest % of season ticket holders who lived within a radius of 50 miles to Old Trafford. Guess who had the most living out of a 50 mile radius of their stadium? Liverpool:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Norway and Sweden is quite a long way to travel to scouse land.:giggle:

Signings of Gilberto, Hutton and Woodgate. Now Ramos has sorted out our fitness we are flying now. Smashed the gooners and had United on the ropes and they managed to scrape a lucky draw. We are really going to be awesome next year and smash in to the top 4! Look out! Preds you know it as well. Deep down you know we are shaping in to a force to be reckoned with

Signings of Gilberto, Hutton and Woodgate. Now Ramos has sorted out our fitness we are flying now. Smashed the gooners and had United on the ropes and they managed to scrape a lucky draw. We are really going to be awesome next year and smash in to the top 4! Look out! Preds you know it as well. Deep down you know we are shaping in to a force to be reckoned with
I thought the Gilberto transfer fell through ? Whatever, you are still sh it. Spent 9 million on some crappy Rangers player like Hutton, LOL. Woodgate is quality though, but will he ever be fully fit ? As for making the top 4...:hysterical: Find a decent goalkeeper first mate ! --> http://videos.sapo.pt/W3oUMc6yCbSndC89C38e :hysterical: