Finance/Investment Discussions

CC1981

:haha: for a moment I was suprised to see so many responses about Chinese Lettuce:haha: BTW KR me in DW area, fairly decent for now. Planning to start a LLC in a year or two, lets see. SAP is good but man their front end(BW) sucks hehehe. Business Objects is much better :tounge_smile:
I don't care as long as their is moolah !:wink_smile:

yes please do do that......I need some sound avice................................. my money is rotting in bloody checking account
If you want secured returns DR go for Savings account. Washington Mutual is offering 4% yearly interest rate. Checking account gives 0.2-0.3%, if that. Put 20% of your savings in Saving accounts before you take to stock market.

Guest dada_rocks
Jesus' date=' what do you do man . Switch to SAP , trust me you can play golf too ?:tounge_smile:[/quote'] 130$/hr that's some thing can u have flexible hours KR............ If yes, main apni wife ko switch kara dun is field mein then i can retire blissfully:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
If you want secured returns DR go for Savings account. Washington Mutual is offering 4% yearly interest rate. Checking account gives 0.2-0.3%, if that. Put 20% of your savings in Saving accounts before you take to stock market.
How is banking sector doing.... Someone told me it's better to buy share of banks than put money in banks.. checking account ka matlab hai paisa lutana aur main wahin kar raha hun:cry_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
No flexible hours man. :angel_smile:
damn.....So u are one of those rich guys.. mubarak ho KR:thumbs_up:

^^ A question for ING/HSBC online peeps. How does the whole tax thingy work? I mean at the end of the year do they send out a tax statement which you need for filing?
You can view your tax statements online.

^^ I would give it a serious though Yoda. A quick question. My WAMU Savings gets me 4% right now anyway. Seems currently most online peeps give 5% or thereabouts so I dont exactly stand to gain a lot. Is 5% the standard or is this just not the best time to get good interest rates?

^^ I would give it a serious though Yoda. A quick question. My WAMU Savings gets me 4% right now anyway. Seems currently most online peeps give 5% or thereabouts so I dont exactly stand to gain a lot. Is 5% the standard or is this just not the best time to get good interest rates?
rates keep changing, of course. btw, ing gives 4-5% on checking. 5% is pretty good for cash accounts. you won't be getting anything better for now unless we have huge inflation. regarding 4 at wamu and 5 at ing, you have to calc the diff and see if it is worth the effort. also you need to see what other accounts you have at wamu that need the savings account for things like OD protection, etc.

120 bucks an hr!!!:whatchutalkingabout *starts dreaming* :hmmmm2:
:damnmate::damnmate: Oye abhi abhi to college ke bahar aaya..Abhi work a while before you get there na. And till then put money in savings account, no checking account for you!

:damnmate::damnmate: Oye abhi abhi to college ke bahar aaya..Abhi work a while before you get there na. And till then put money in savings account, no checking account for you!
bahar aaya?:hysterical: nope.. still in college, senior year kaun karega:haha: