So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

Hang on' date=' did everybody read the Robin Williams thing ? ...and you DIDN'T find it funny ? ARE YOU ALL DEAD INSIDE !!?!!!!???[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: happy now! :devil_smile: By the by I do like Robin William's standup, great character :thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Sure lets do lafra about Ramdev Baba. I say saale bardka fraud hai! I also say that you are typing your posts from your neighbouring masjid where you have gone for jumma namaaz :tounge_smile: And no bad words about golf!! KR is our resident billionaire here. KR you play golf man, hum aapke saath hain..poora Bihar aapke saath hai! :thumbs_up:
BAba ramdev amar rahen.. waise kalh mera beta bola "Ammi" my wife freaked out:haha:.. Another sign of allah being all powerful and every kid being born as muslim:hysterical:

waise kalh mera beta bola "Ammi" my wife freaked out:haha:..
:hysterical::hysterical: Okay tell me seriously that the moment you heard him say that you didnt go all - Naara e tadbeer :hysterical::hysterical: By the way was it your kid's first word? :thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical: Okay tell me seriously that the moment you heard him say that you didnt go all - Naara e tadbeer :hysterical::hysterical: By the way was it your kid's first word? :thumbs_up:
Naara e tadbeer :haha: Boy I am telling u that's my worst nightmare my son showing up with skull-cap one-day . :hysterical:I freaking need to leave this place they are everywhere .. No man he is already one year old, keeps chanting mummy mummy all the time for some reason yesterday went for ammi.:haha:

Hamare chambal mein log muhn pe katta daal dete hain aur bolate hain kaan band kar le be aawaz aayegi..:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: Need to watch it then. At work now so can't but will check later. Havent heard that word Katta in a longgg time.

Guest dada_rocks

Bata raha hun itaan dhansu performance ha ki shekhar suman apni kursi pakra diya is bachche ko.. must watch section.. SS words: YE laughter challlenge mein ummid ki kiran hi nahin ummid ka suraj hai..

kabhi chalaya hai katta?
Arre yaar ab is sawaal ka kya jawaab hai? Most peeps will say Yes just out of bravado. But yeah been there done that. I hail from a naxal belt and so during harvest(or shall I say katai ke time) have slept with donaali(double barrel). Good times :wink_smile: