Official Gai's rear guard thoughts and bla bla

- Dressing room looks completely different to what it used to under GC. I officially declare GC a chuhiya! Sala thankfully Australia bhag gaya. - I am very impressed by Prasad. Good to have him in there looking after the bowlers. Already I can see rear guard reinforcement in our bowlers body language because of him. - The rear guard pat on the back that Dada gave Dravid when they were walking off the pitch looked so cool :thumbs_up: - I still cannot get over how RP rear guarded KP twice in two consecutive balls. - The way RP rear guarded Prior's middle d@nda is stuff of legends. NOTE- If we loose the next match then I will take everything BACK with rear guard quickness :hysterical::haha:

Ok just created a new Hinglish word--> FATAGE It comes from desi expression "Fat gayi re" :hysterical: Some scenarios where you could use "FATAGE"- * Imagine India has a serious batting collapse then you can say- "Oh no that is some serious FATAGE" * GKD calls CC Google Ninja. Someone finds it funny and says- "CC got FATAGED" :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Yes chappel was bonafide ar$e.. The kind of camaradeir on display makes him look much bigger idiot than he actually was..