What is it between left handed batsmen and Indian bowling?

Over the years we have seen India struggling to get left handers and a top order left handed batsman has been our kryptonite since ever. Here are a few I can recall... Anwar & Aamer Sohail - No matter what they always showed up against india Kirsten - Could be relied on to hurt India more often than not Jayasuriya - I'm sure Venkatesh Prasad still has nightmares about Jayasuriya depositing him over the boundary for another 6 Andy Flower - Always a struggle to get him out Jimmy Adams/Chanderpaul - Nothing out of the ordinary Salman Butt - The guy who was average at best looked like Bradman against Indian bowling Hayden - He was a good batsman but India seldom got him cheaply Cook - We will struggle against him for the rest of Cook's career Warner - He seems to save the best for us And looks like Nasir Jamshed is all set to continue the trend. In fact the surprising part is that Upul Tharanga hasn't been successful against us and that Lara failed to cash in. If I've to game-plan against India I would have 3-4 left handed batsmen in my team, with one as an opener and enjoy the fun. So if we have a clear problem how come none of the coaches we have hired ever been able to help us? Shouldn't likes of Kirstens or Fletchers at the very least be able to sort this issue out?