Bhajji never slapped me! - Sree

Holysmoke

:WTF: Bhajji Never Slapped me...all I did is play the game the way I had all my life.he lost it badly ..being the captain of MUMBAI he Lost it He had no control over his anger..,Nd one more thing I wanna clear..he (nanavati sir ) knows the truth and the full ipl..he had lost it Every one blaming me Nd always writing and talking about slap gate??it really s**#s.the truth is in the video ..which is with ipl.. I want the world to c it..Whn I went to shake hands afte the match..he had lost it..he had already planned to hit me(elbow me)all his anger I don't want Bhajji to feel bad now..I need to tell the truth to the world..wht happend was bad..it's not my fault at all..and all media ??? Disgusting ..that's all I can say..u should get hold of the video..them u all will know te truth..wht he did is completely out of control All blamed me for getting emotional ..??c mon who doesn't get emotional whn u know the person who u worship is a backstabbing person Nd .. Nd whn u start to c the big change in person who u trust so much..the World comes down ..that's wht happ..;He Never slapped me; t's not my fault at all ..Nd I keep getting compared to all this bull s##*..whn ever anything bad happens in ipl or cricket match..crazy I had enough of this..I really request ll the media to show the world wht happend..then u all will realise..wht really happened Iam not acres anymore to tell the truth..I had enough..I was scared ..really scared ..not anymore..can't take this s**#..anymore And wht a name??slapgate)wow..I really really really want u all to see the full video..please ..it's a request..all I did is play the game And play the game giving my very best to the team Nd the game..played with lots of passion Nd courage..Nd kept believing every r brothers.. That's whr I went wrong..most of thm r jst so so so selfish Nd it was so sad to c no one supporting me even whn all know it was not my fault I love this game Nd I will always keep givingy very best no matter wht..afte all these surgeries nd gettin back on field was tough..but I did manage to at again Nd run in had md do my very best..Gods been extremely kind on me Nd my family Nd friends,Nd surely my supporters Thanks a lot people..really appreciate for being there for me..god bless u all really hope this tweet at least gives some sense to some ..all I can say is enough ..don't judge me unless u have walked my path.. t's really tough to be me..but it's always nice to see others try..from a very small kid from a village in Kerala @ernakulam district .. To be whr Iam ..I ve no complaints..but now I want u All to know the truth.He (Bhajji)never Slapped me.the video will show u all..wt he did The real incident video..which is been kept hiding..c mon let the world see it..I wanna tell u all ..I'm really sorry to have kept quite Can't take this anymore..evrytime..Enough.. Nd yeah..all I did is to tell u all wht happend.u all should know the truth.i was scared of loosing my place. I had no support wtsoevrr and more............ :cantstop: