Yuvraj is back netting

Yuvraj happy with rehabilitation process MUMBAI, Jan 3: In between following his rehab programme for the knee ligament tear that has caused him to miss the South African tour, Yuvraj Singh kept looking at the proceedings in the East Zone versus West Zone Vijay Hazare Trophy under-19 game at the Mumbai Cricket Association's BKC ground at Bandra. Putting him through the drills was Mithun Joshi, son of the BCCI's official physician Anant Joshi. Mithun has a degree in physiotherapy from the US. There were agility drills followed by a stint at the nets. The first chunk was with the help of bowling machine. Later, Yuvraj tried stretching out against spin and his foot got out far more than one sees him extend in matches. "It's looking very good. I'm sprinting a little. Batting in the nets was a good feeling; I can do all the movements. More than the physical part, it is the mental aspect that is important. Confidence has to be there to make my comeback smooth. I will come back slowly in a couple of weeks," he said. Asked about the pain barrier, Yuvraj said: "A serious injury like this creates a mental block. I have been told to do a few exercises to get over this block. At the back of the mind, the injury is there. I have to be extra careful." Yuvraj said the bad part was missing a series, the good part was that he was getting back as soon as possible. Asked when he would be playing a game, Yuvraj said: "When I know I am 100 per cent fit, ready to dive and take catches, I will play ? whatever game it is."