Don't Sledge The Boss..

We saw Mr. Night On The Town, Andrew Symonds, having a few choice words to say to Sachin Tendulkar. Uncharacteristically, Tendulkar reacted...going up to Symonds and asking exactly what he was talking about. Next ball a great uppercut and Tendulkar had 4. Roy's face was red...and it wasn't cuz of the heat.

Depends on the number of balls consumed!
I say a large part of the 290 was because we were 158 / 2 at close to 30 overs. And SRT is pivotal in getting the score there. It doesnt matter if its gonna cost 120 balls, the team has enough backup to get it past 280. So i dont think we should really look at the balls consumed in this case, in this crucial match. A good platform was built and a decent score made. Hopefully we should win this
I didnt ask him to be dropped. I asked a fair question that if he keeps cramping' date=' is he fully fit to play for the nation?[/quote']
i think india should stop thinking that sachin will play all his life to india its true that there is no replacement for him not even for ganguly and dravid but they are getting old they should try to find young talent...
I believe there is nothing unexpected if he gets cramps or injuries...as every one has to undergo this physical degradation...still oldies ahve done well except RD...!